M Tunes HD Added on Tatasky @ LCN 712

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 52
  • Views: Views 21,352
The picture quality looks amazing, i dont know how did they manage with 12 hd channels in one transponder. So a good end to the year by tata sky as they have really added a good channel!!!!

When ESPN HD added, all says this is the last one in this Tp, but now the count is 12 & for me all channels in good quality.

Website also updated,

UX300.jpg

I am glad and surprised that they ignored their own channel - Life OK HD.

TS keeps surprising everyone by adding channels amidst their space crunch. And this actually looks a good sign to me, as it makes me to think that gsat is getting ready for operations.

First day first hour & I got my one of the favorite song which I was waiting to record since long....
Thanks to MTunes HD .... finally got it....
Song :
Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere..... Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere (I hate love story)

I simply love this channel.... :eek:hya

The sound is a mood killer. It is not playing in 5.1 surround. Its playing only in the front speaker and the woofer. So we are yet to feel the music. Anybody facing the same problem?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock