Magicdecoders MDS2 Full HD 1080p FTA Receiver: Help and Support

pragyavan

Reaction score
This thread is meant for help and support of our customers who bought and about to buy MDS2 Full HD 1080p receiver.

This is an exclusive thread only available on DreamDTH Forum. I will provide the tech support and assistance on behalf of www.magicdecoders.com here on DreamDTH to all the customers of MDS2 HD receiver.

I request all the respected members to keep this thread discussion limited to this model MDS2-HD, so that I can guide all the customers and members about this product properly....... Hope this product will work great in the market.

pragyavan said:
This thread is meant for help and support of our customers who bought and about to buy MDS2 Full HD 1080p receiver.

This is an exclusive thread only available on DreamDTH Forum. I will provide the tech support and assistance on behalf of www.magicdecoders.com here on DreamDTH to all the customers of MDS2 HD receiver.

I request all the respected members to keep this thread discussion limited to this model MDS2-HD, so that I can guide all the customers and members about this product properly....... Hope this product will work great in the market.

Hi,

2 days before i have purchased this FTA receiver. i need information on
How to perform blind scan in receiver.
where to connect LNB,
which LNB should i use for Ku band & C band.
is 120 cm dish is ok for mumbai location.

Hi,

2 days before i have purchased this FTA receiver. i need information on
How to perform blind scan in receiver.
where to connect LNB,
which LNB should i use for Ku band & C band.
is 120 cm dish is ok for mumbai location.

Hi Amit,

You have to go in Dish Setup menu to perform a blind scan.
You have to connect the LNB to the LNB In connector on the stb.
You can use C-band lnb on minimum 120cm dish to get C-band channels.
For Ku-band dish, even 60cm is ok with Ku-band LNB.
I also stay in Mumbai and you can take my help in installing anytime.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock