Move from d2h to Tata Sky

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
rahul16 said:
Friends

I shift from d2h to TS. Booked HD STB online today Ultra pack 1year with 1year HD Add one ₹6570.
Waiting for installation
Contact to local dealer :k

May be more discount

rahul16

Banned
Reaction score
No dear, ₹6570 lowest price of Ultra Pack, only on Tata Sky Website
Ultra pack
HD Addone with 52 HD Channel

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
rahul16 said:
No dear, ₹6570 lowest price of Ultra Pack, only on Tata Sky Website
Ultra pack
HD Addone with 52 HD Channel
Dealer exchange your box :k
Settop exchange d2h to Tata Sky

rahul16

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, may be but m not try for exchange.
Now m book Tata Sky

Saj 007

Contributor
Reaction score
Great decision bro ...:clap :clap :clap :tup

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rakhil_Raj How to move from d2h to tata sky at minimum cost ? General DTH News & Discussions 4
P Seeking Help Moving out of Sun Direct. I should move to Dish TV or D2H? DTH Support & Comparisons 16
Sreerag s aithy Seeking Help Move To D2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 28
M Discussion Planning to Move from Videocon D2H to Airtel Digital TV DTH Support & Comparisons 3
M ADHYATMA BHAKTI Will Move To Active Service In Videocon d2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 13
M GSTV Will Move To Active Service In Videocon d2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 4
Bapun Raz Manage your account on the move with d2h Infinity Mobile App d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 8
gregalex87 Planning to move from Videocon d2h d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 12
rahul31 VIDEOCON D2H move VIP news & Ahsas Channel Active d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
IndiaN d2h Infinity-'Manage your account on the move' d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3
M.J.Sadiq Planning to move to Videocon D2H HD d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 22
DreamDTH.com Article Moneycontrol and CNBC-TV18 collaborate to present ‘India Inc. On the Move’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Tata Sky’s partner Technicolor to move manufacturing of Set-Top boxes to India DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article BARC WK 26: MH One and 9X Tashan move into Top 5 as Maha Punjabi and DD Punjabi drop out DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Akash Solanki Zee Move TDSAT to Recovere outstanding Independent tv General DTH News & Discussions 0
Sreerag s aithy Seeking Help Move to Airtel Dth Airtel Digital TV 5
K want to move from dishtv , suggest good one General DTH News & Discussions 6
Sreerag s aithy Seeking Help Move to Sun Direct Sun Direct 2
M Seeking Help Planning move to SUN from AIRTEL Dth. Required clarrificatios. Sun Direct 6
S Move to GTPL (KCBPL) from Manthan Digital MSO Digital Cable TV 3
kittu Seeking Help Can i move to free dish? STB & Satellite TV Equipments 8
S Seeking Help Thinking to Move to Dish TV Dish TV 30
Tarnpreet Sandhu Discussion Move to Airtel Dth General DTH News & Discussions 20
Jacknirmal Seeking Help I want to move to Tata sky Tata Sky HD 16
Bala Aravind Seeking Help Planned To Move TATA|sky To VK Digital Arasu, SCV, TCCL & VK Digital MSOs 0