I also old customer,it's regional chennals are most irritating picture quality
EX:siripploi chennals look like 120 p
Worst experience,
My area's members all are moved to SCV HD CAPLE
all chennals are crystal clear pic quality
And HD all are available expiecly Vijay super HD and faaast adding new chennals

Tataplay sd telugu picture quality is, bad
219 TELUGU SUPER VALUE sd

Company new Gsat 24 will not Increase picture quality in telugu.
Telugu states lots of tataplay people given to feedback about increase picture quality in sd

Hd telugu picture quality excellent

Gsat 24 satellite

Choose HD TELUGU SUPER VALUE PACK HD 269 BEST FOR TELUGU CUSTOMERS

Can’t you get my point.over pixelation in hd channels.your view is like complaining that stage is wrong but my dance is right.one more thing airtel is not my cousin brothers company.
Bro pixelation, crispness and clarity also depends on the screen size of an individual's TV. what may be crisp and clear for an 42inch TV may not be definitely crisp and clear for an 65inch TV. Upscaling quality varies from TV to TV.

For the last 3 months, I'm using TATA Play. Based on my viewing experience with HS3C03 by Flextronics HD Box, HD Channels and SD channels PQ and AQ are far better than other DTHs. I'm a Tamil Thalaiva HDs Pack, most of the channels are crystal clear, and never faced any pixelation issues.

From 2010 to 2022, I'm a Dishtv User with SD & HD Boxes. Feels better with their Fast UI & Favorite options with the cheapest rates but AQ is very poor, so I decided to move to Airtel and changed, their AQ is superb, and PQ is too Vivid for HD but SD channels simply waste too much pixelation like 120p videos. But I leave within 3 months from Airtel due to their business strategy of a lock-in period, no favorite options, and their nonsense of marketing calls(still now they keep calling with different numbers and torturing).

Now I'm feeling better service with no unwanted marketing calls, Ui is also better (but has some delay in channel changing), no lock-in period, Favorite also got dedicated lcn from 900-949, and Sound Quality with Dolby digital works awesome in my sony soundbar, and Mi Tv 43inch gives Picture quality is better than other DTH, SD is superb like upscaled HD for Tamil music channels. Mainly I like the Tata Play mobile app services. It's worth for money deal.

Bro,everything is ok.we don’t want any new channels,ott services ,4K services but compressing the existing hd channels is not acceptable.It’s a basic thing.Even cable operators are giving good quality.tata is charging more for it also.we want to get what we paid for.
Cable operator normal sd pack rs300 per month. Hd pack rs375 above.. Tataplay Tamil Thalaiva Hd pack rs219 only

Cable operator normal sd pack rs300 per month. Hd pack rs375 above.. Tataplay Tamil Thalaiva Hd pack rs219 only
Tamilnadu circle Lot of Cable customers Portout to Tataplay.. Today I have booked new Tataplay
connection Namakal District (Cable customer).
rSaL8o8.jpg

Last edited:
God These Jokers 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

As Per Subscribers Data Being Submitted To Broadcasters By DTH Operators Month On Month,

At TN, Active Customer Base Of DTHs Going Down Including South Market Leader Sun Direct.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock