MOved to Videocon D2H HD from Tatasky HD

dearone4u_22 said:
Guys today i finally made the Jump from Tatasky HD to Videocon D2H HD

With Rs 5644 offer with full year Platinum HD Pack along with Free Installation And Activation:tup

First Observation HD Quality on Videocon D2h is Awesome with Dolby Digital:eek:hya

But Sd Channel are better on Tatasky(pixelation wise) :( which i rarely watch nowadays so no issue for me..but colurs are more bright and rich on Videocon D2H

Sound is little bit low as compared to Tatasky . but its fine nothing to worry about...:-/

Had a talk with Videocon D2h Customer Executive about a minor misunderstanding, Got it Resolved. but Tatasky Customer service is miles ahead with there manners and promptness

Overall i m happy with my decision .....hope it stays same for next 12 month:)

PS:- With Tatasky i was suscribed to Mega pack..with them increasing package rate from 5500 to 6400(Now Mega HD) ..made me pull the trigger on tatasky ..also lack of new channel Addition was getting more and more frustrating

Anybody hesitating to make the jump from tatasky to Videocon D2H HD ...go ahead with it if u can accept little bit of patience needed with there customer care
:tup:k
Good decission. I am also eagerly awaiting to switch over to D2h which will happen once my current sub.with tatasky ends

soorya_g said:
Good decission. I am also eagerly awaiting to switch over to D2h which will happen once my current sub.with tatasky ends

Go Ahead u won't regret it:tup

dino29 said:
also if u want to wait u can do so for 2 to 3 months as very soon videocon d2h is launching all new range of stb's and by that time software will also b fastened thru an upgrade

@dino29:
What is the quality of these boxes compared to TS ones from Technicolor/Humax? Will they have the NDS middleware?

@techmania the boxes are of inferior quality in comparission to TS. D2h uses Irdetto as middleware

the interface is slow but apart from that faced no issue in videocon d2h

After some days dino will highlight more drawback of d2h and will ask ue to send repated mails to d2h for fixing these issue, sane what he is done with ts.

@bprrkl: thanks for the info.
@dino29: about future boxes, as you said they will launch new ones soon...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock