Moving from ADTV to D2H

1) Customer care service is decent.
2) A/Q and P/Q is decent.
3) Check out their website.
D2H is futuristic DTH service. It has so many exclusive services which are not available in other DTH.

PQ and AQ is good in d2h

Now days d2h customer service is improved as my experiance

I had talked to their customer service training head 3 times and told him w to work on improving skills of customer interaction by highlighting points where they need vast improvement

dino29 said:
I had talked to their customer service training head 3 times and told him w to work on improving skills of customer interaction by highlighting points where they need vast improvement

Why d2h needs so much employees?
I think you only can do all things?:k

piinku1 said:
dino29 said:

Why d2h needs so much employees?
I think you only can do all things?:k

I hope some dth company hires me soon, i would love to work for them.

I have discussed so many points with various teams of tata sky, videocon d2h and airtel dth and got many things resolved, as a responsible customer i find it interesting as well as i feel immensely happy as it benefits all:tup

people said:
i strongly said,adding channel is 100% faster than all DTH,it will take only 20 seconds.but i did only on airtel portal,til i am not called any cc for help.because there are all provision available on airtel portal,so no need for call cc.
if you want degrade your package then only need to call CC.

But i respect your feelings,every one have a different experience.but i am not support or against any DTH.i just telling you that no one service provider giving 100 % satisfied services by their contact center.
I appreciate your help but i don't think we can activate A-la-carte pack through Airtel self portal. As far as change of package is concerned you only have option to upgrade your package, no downgrade. Yes if you go for advance rental then you can downgrade(never done that). But A-la-carte activation can be done only through CC.

already pinku assist you a long way to achieve A-la-carte activation,is it worked or not?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock