MULTI LNB SETUP

Previously do you have this problem to these channels? Or started after adjusting the dish and lnb skew recently? With these Transponder frequencies under monitoring, adjust the dish to their peaking signal levels.

How you monitor the signal?

Re: RE: MULTI LNB SETUP

srinivas33 said:
Previously do you have this problem to these channels? Or started after adjusting the dish and lnb skew recently? With these Transponder frequencies under monitoring, adjust the dish to their peaking signal levels.

How you monitor the signal?

Previously I don't have this type problem, to these channel. Right now I have done another observation I found that, when I change these channel it occure for first few miniute and after that it stable until I change any other channel. And if again I back to watch these channel again fluctuation occur for few miniute. At the time of these channel pixelate I press info button on reciever remote and it display signal level and signal quality in this way I monitor signal change up & down.
And I observe continuously from first day of setup is on daily early morning time up to 9am all these transpoder frequency dropped from 70% to 50-60% and someime fluctuate. Z 24tass is our one of the best regional news channel and every morning we miss it.

Good news! Today I got Asiasat-3S signal but only getting vertical pol. Tranpoder, trying to get H polrisation & lnb skewed all the way but not getting. so again expert please suggest me some idea to tune H polrisation.
dydyde9y.jpg

uhahumyv.jpg

In STB change the settings like 13/18v etc, and check or adjust the scalar ring or rotate the mouth of LNB towards center of the dish.

srinivas33 said:
In STB change the settings like 13/18v etc, and check or adjust the scalar ring or rotate the mouth of LNB towards center of the dish.

Where these option are available in stb I don't know please tell us details more.

srinivas33 said:
Main menu> Insatallation > dish setting > LNB Power >

there is not any such type of setting menu present in my solid-9210.

Its there in my Solid 9030, i thought its same for you. But its not same, so some one using Solid-9210 may tell it.

Finally! I have successfully catched Asiasat-3S satellite signal. I got most of the transpoder of it and I am happy now. Now I want add more lnb in this setup, again I am thankfull to srinivas33 and all member who helped me doing this! Now I want start with thaicom -5/6A so again good suggestion please.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock