Seeking Help My Multi TV charge is too high

vishalrao

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently on the "Premium Sports English HD" pack which should be Rs. 500 per month but on mytatasky.com it is showing as 500.1 dont know why the extra 0.1 is there.

Also my multi TV should be Rs. 400 per month, right? It is also currently showing as "Multi TV 500" pack but charge is also 500.1 again this extra 0.1

I have gone to chat bots every time they say "wait for 24 hours" or "wait for 48 hours" it is a technical issue it will be resolved by then, but I am waiting for past 15 days there is no fix in my account.

I have just now written to [email protected] and also sent DM on twitter but email reply was same "complaint number raised" someone will contact you soon. Last time also someone called back and said same thing "wait for 48 hours it is a technical issue"

Any ideas what to do to get this resolved?

Thanks!

Create your own pack instead and check
After 1-2 days you can revert to this pack

Hey! I noticed this too with the Rs. 200 Multi-TV 200.

It was 200.1 for that.

Create your own pack instead and check
After 1-2 days you can revert to this pack

I tried creating a different pack and reverting already but same 500.1 (0.1 extra) showing and no change in multi TV, even after removing all packs multi TV was stuck at 500.1 :D

Then follow tata sky with all alternative contacts

Create your own pack. The value of which should be less than Rs.500/-without NFC. Wait for one day after midnight your multi TV charges will be reduced to Rs. 400/-.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock