My New Tata Sky HD Box - Review

Devesh said:
Bcoz I want to see hd pq from all three dth

Then It's Not Possible I Took Images Of Box Only!

And In Dish TruHD Using Aapka Pack Can't See HD Channels

Moreover With One Hand It Is Very Tough To Catch Images Perfectly

Vadirocks said:
What's The Need Of Posting Dish TruHD STB Images While Reviewing Tata Sky HD.

Adjust the setting to each DTH and take pictures .. then only we can get the correct Review .. posting SS from same setting will not justify as u too said the same →
Vadirocks said:
My Review:
-
Picture Quality:

Really Good, Basically Contrast And Brightness Looks High With Default Settings But With Default Settings, PQ In Dish TruHD & D2H Looks Bit Dull

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am always telling this .. so it would be a perfect review only we can get the Snaps ..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Adjust the setting to each DTH and take pictures .. then only we can get the correct Review .. posting SS from same setting will not justify as u too said the same →

I am always telling this .. so it would be a perfect review only we can get the Snaps ..

Taking & Uploading Snaps Is The Issue For Me Now

Vadirocks said:
My Review:

I Have Videocon D2H HD/Dish TruHD/Tata Sky HD - Will Compare Which One Is Good

STB:

Looks Good, Bit Weight, USB Port At Back Side,No 5.1 Output (Only SPDIF Out For 5.1),
No Channel Changing Buttons (If Remote Lossed/Damaged Then That's It Can't Change From Home Channel), No LED Lights For Ch. Numbers.

Verdict : Dish TruHD Wins
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Interface:

Good And Fast, If We Press Ok Button Channel List Not Coming (Really Bad And Irritating),
No Option To Swap Audio Between Stereo To
5.1 DD.

Remote:

Working Very Well, But Not Looking Good, Universal Remote Not Working With My TV (Sony LED 32 Inches).

Picture Quality:

Really Good, Basically Contrast And Brightness Looks High With Default Settings But With Default Settings, PQ In Dish TruHD & D2H Looks Bit Dull Once Changed Picture Settings Everything Looks Same.

Verdict : Tie
Audio Quality:

Good, Clear But Differs From Channel To Channel (May Be Due To Content Issue).

Verdict : I Can't Say Which Is Better And It's A Tie.
Packages:

Looks Costly With Good HD Channels In It. But Really Costly

Verdict : Videocon D2H Wins
USB Recording:

Sorry Guys It's Not Available So Sad.

Conclusion:

Tata Sky A Good DTH With Mixture Of Good And Bad In It, There Are Certain Areas They Need To Change Very Quickly, Particularly USB Recording They Must Enable It.

Final Verdict: Tata Sky HD Not Recommended

Sorry Friends Can't Post Images Due To Slow Internet

Vadirocks said:
My Review:

I Have Videocon D2H HD/Dish TruHD/Tata Sky HD - Will Compare Which One Is Good

STB:

Looks Good, Bit Weight, USB Port At Back Side,No 5.1 Output (Only SPDIF Out For 5.1),
No Channel Changing Buttons (If Remote Lossed/Damaged Then That's It Can't Change From Home Channel), No LED Lights For Ch. Numbers.

User Interface:

Good And Fast, If We Press Ok Button Channel List Not Coming (Really Bad And Irritating),
No Option To Swap Audio Between Stereo To
5.1 DD.

Remote:

Working Very Well, But Not Looking Good, Universal Remote Not Working With My TV (Sony LED 32 Inches).

Picture Quality:

Really Good, Basically Contrast And Brightness Looks High With Default Settings But With Default Settings, PQ In Dish TruHD & D2H Looks Bit Dull Once Changed Picture Settings Everything Looks Same.

Verdict : Tie
Audio Quality:

Good, Clear But Differs From Channel To Channel (May Be Due To Content Issue).

Verdict : I Can't Say Which Is Better And It's A Tie.
Packages:

Looks Costly With Good HD Channels In It. But Really Costly

Verdict : Videocon D2H Wins
USB Recording:

Conclusion:

Tata Sky A Good DTH With Mixture Of Good And Bad In It, There Are Certain Areas They Need To Change Very Quickly, Particularly USB Recording They Must Enable It.

Final Verdict: Tata Sky HD Not Recommended

Sorry Friends Can't Post Images Due To Slow Internet
Biased Review

Guys. Reviews about dth brands will differ from one person to another. It doesn't mean that it is a biased review. Understand that first.

Nothing is going to happen by saying as biased review or making fights to protect the brand that we are using.

supermachi said:
ban vadi for giving such review

Bro, don't forget the sourceless news that you are sharing about G-Sat 10 and Tatasky.

Vadirocks said:
STB:

If I can remember, DishTV Tru HD+ box also doesn't contain any button except power button, then how it wins in this area? Also you forgot about hardware quality of STB. TS STB h/w quality is the best among all DTH.

Remote:

Universal remote has worked for all TVs for me. I have used it with 1 LG LCD TV and 2 Sony LED TVs and it always worked fine. DishTV doesn't provide universal remote, then how it wins? Also IMO buttons on TS remote have been put at correct positions and are easy to remember.

USB Recording:

Again you forgot that DishTV doesn't provide any STB with built-in hard disk recording like TS and ADTV provide.

----------------------------------------

IMO Tata Sky has the best STB among all DTH service providers but picture quality of DishTV is the best among all. Also if we talk about no of channels, DishTV wins again. If DishTV introduces better STBs with built-in hard disk and series recording functionality like Tata Sky, I'll immediately switch to DishTV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock