My setup

omparkash sharma said:
vishvish said:
did it helped you ?, you tryed it?.what was the result?

VishVish Brother It is Very Useful For Set Focal Point Of Dish :tup.I try it and Before This Dish Show 26/27 % Signal Quality And After This Quality Show 62/63 %, Many many Thanks for This.

My 4 Feet Dish Show Only 2 Mirror reflector On Lnd And 3 Very Out side From Focus, Can i Set this on lnb ?

oh thats nice you guys checked it .

Out of 5 3 are missing . That means you are not getting good feed to the lnb . Take a paper and adjust the mirror reflection point to at one concentrated point and then place the lnb .to ge good results

note-mirriors used may also be defective like having of unequal thikness or out of shape . Those mirrors give wrong reflection . And how the glue pasted to the mirrior and the dish .

HZMjv.jpg

U9blJ.jpg

Good Experiments !
We Can Check dish Signals also How much dish Working .

i have already done this . On 70cm dish . . Good to know you got it .and your mirror reflection to lnb feed point .is concentrated .means your dish can get the 80percent of illumination of the dish get into feed .. Good .

UUzDY.jpg

oFoG6.jpg

QIJXd.jpg

M try To Make My C band Dish to Ku band Dish with Mirror Reflactor Base,
Above images Show i Open all net on my dish and set focus point By Mirror .
my dish size 7.5 feet , Depth 9 Inch And Lnb hight 4 Feet.

HELLO @ omparkash sharma , seems your prime dish reflecting wide at focal point , you may increase focal lenth or decrease focal lenth , till possible reflection concentrated , to get better result

thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock