My setup

who said that mind is big? , it is simple trick already used by some guy , just reproducing done to what exactly ,

thanks to guy who first tested it , , i am just copycat

hi QB what exactly you do with these mechines , how you get time to play these toys , are you going to add orcastra set up , great ,

lol :lol so qb is first tester?

vishvish said:
who said that mind is big? , it is simple trick already used by some guy , just reproducing done to what exactly ,

thanks to guy who first tested it , , i am just copycat

vishvish said:
hi QB what exactly you do with these mechines , how you get time to play these toys , are you going to add orcastra set up , great ,

Well my son is 41/2 years old now, I recreated my old setup , by buying a Pioneer tape deck some months back, To my horror I found out that , tape decks does not come with MIC and mixing nowadays, SO decided I want this one, JUst 3500/- and it is a great tool, Already he is using it to mix his voice with nursery rhyme cds :tup

Let the creativity live up, I know what I know because My parents introduced me to all this at a very young age, Let me hand over the intrest to next gen, Ie all, THe only backside is as I spend more time with him, THe internet browsing is slowly dying, But cant help it, Have to give up something for something better

A dvd recorder is next on the agenda, reading reviews, Dont know if it gives same freedom to record as Tape decks

Great and new Experiments For Set Prime Focus Of any dish, Thanks VishVish For New ideas, It is Very helpful For me And Dreamdth visitors And Sat Trackers.

Again Thanks For Create New Tips For making Prime Focus On any dish.

Got this small HD capable video camera for Just RS 3200/- COmes with 8GB memory
Works for me, Great for mobile videos,

The brand name , well never heard that before here is the website link
http://store.theflip.com/en-us/products/UltraHD8GB2HR.aspx

See a small test here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iPDyGGM98w

Adding speakers now, Takes time, since none of these will fit my existing rack, Ordered a new one

c94b4e4b.jpg

779d3396.jpg

9adea768.jpg

vishvish said:
did it helped you ?, you tryed it?.what was the result?

VishVish Brother It is Very Useful For Set Focal Point Of Dish :tup.I try it and Before This Dish Show 26/27 % Signal Quality And After This Quality Show 62/63 %, Many many Thanks for This.

My 4 Feet Dish Show Only 2 Mirror reflector On Lnd And 3 Very Out side From Focus, Can i Set this on lnb ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock