8.jpg

quickboy said:
Innovation self-made sih base, It makes turning the dish around easy,
db04c93a.jpg

HO-TO-BIG-HO, 90sm dish V/S D2H normal dish
2b611c1d.jpg

Dish fitted on base
6f10d5e8.jpg

why cover the d2h lnb ? Save From rain :)

Vikram said:
quickboy said:
Innovation self-made sih base, It makes turning the dish around easy,
db04c93a.jpg

HO-TO-BIG-HO, 90sm dish V/S D2H normal dish
2b611c1d.jpg

Dish fitted on base
6f10d5e8.jpg

why cover the d2h lnb ? Save From rain :)
Yes for sure, Rain and SUN play havoc on those little chips inside, Even this dish has a coke bottle on it, removed for photo only

vishvish said:
vikram you really want to try as prime ?

after gettin back we try some thing different

hello vikram , well we try some thing simple reflection method of your dish ,

this was read in some artical , so we try that
take small pecies of mirrors are of same size ( available in ladies corner for crafting works )
mirroeclose.jpg

and attach them to the dish with some fevicol, on top, bottom and left , right and center , like this

mirrir.jpg

, now assume that these are some reflecting points

now we try for offset dish , so center mirrior will reflect , but in prime focus dish center mirror will not reflect becouse of blocking of signals by feed point ( LNB )

now try to focus the dish to exact to sun ( assume that a sun is a satellite)

and focus them at certain point that all mirriors reflection should meet at one point , so that will be better spot for placong the lnb ( 99 % correct )

we continue

now we track or focus to sun

this was the reflection points from the dish to focal point ( LNB) of five mirrors

Image0041-1.jpg

then fine tuned to get all points concentrated to one point

Image0042-1.jpg

now i found that one of the center mirrior is out of focus angle

Image0043-1.jpg

so that my dish is not well curved to focus at center of the lnb , look at image 3 , that 5 mirrior points are concentrated at one point rather then the center , but one mirrior is compleatly out of feed point , so , this shous , that this dish is nat a perfect illumination , so my lnb positioned should be altered , (

although this dish works good ,

Image0040-1.jpg

but if we make alter the focal point at center , then picking up the signals will be exlent, if we make it ,

this was simple but , not accurate 100 % ,

now vikram you try your 4 feet dish with this type of illumination at prime focus , see that all points are met at certain point , where the feddhorn can pick the signals

thanks

vishvish said:
now we track or focus to sun

this was the reflection points from the dish to focal point ( LNB) of five mirrors

Image0041-1.jpg

then fine tuned to get all points concentrated to one point

Image0042-1.jpg

now i found that one of the center mirrior is out of focus angle

Image0043-1.jpg

so that my dish is not well curved to focus at center of the lnb , look at image 3 , that 5 mirrior points are concentrated at one point rather then the center , but one mirrior is compleatly out of feed point , so , this shous , that this dish is nat a perfect illumination , so my lnb positioned should be altered , (

although this dish works good ,

Image0040-1.jpg

but if we make alter the focal point at center , then picking up the signals will be exlent, if we make it ,

this was simple but , not accurate 100 % ,

now vikram you try your 4 feet dish with this type of illumination at prime focus , see that all points are met at certain point , where the feddhorn can pick the signals

thanks

you have big mind bro thanks

^What do mean by this statement?Meance mind size big or memory capacity is large?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock