new connection

we daily have a rapid conversation because of shubham bro's comments :lol

Rushil.D said:
Right bro i can't live without starsports channels :-/

Do you not have any other work without watching ss channels? That is only entertainment. Are you TV fanboy?

shubham123 said:
Do you not have any other work without watching ss channels? That is only entertainment. Are you TV fanboy?

Every person have their own likes and dislikes :)
You cannot make fun of each :no
Even I like watching SS channels.Do you think I am a SS fanboy ??

shubham123 said:
you are you to saying me TV Fanboy :(:angry i am cricket and Football Lover that's why Watching SS Channls :k

its my choice :hello

Yugendran21 said:
Every person have their own likes and dislikes :)
You cannot make fun of each :no

Thats the thing. You all calls me as d2h fanboy. Is it right? I know i writes only about good things of d2h. But you also dont have right to kidding me.

shubham123 said:
Thats the thing. You all calls me as d2h fanboy. Is it right? I know i writes only about good things of d2h. But you also dont have right to kidding me.

we said you D2H fan boy because you are saying only good things about D2h and negative things about Other Dths :wall

shubham123 said:

bro please stop you baseless fights now :-/
It's very irritating :s
If you are unsure about anything then just:shutoff

Re: RE: new connection

shubham123 said:
It is not hell. Afterall these are channels only. We can live without some channels. We can view other channels also.

Throw away d2h and Dish and Switch to freedish as u can live with free dish alternative channels for which u are paying money to D2h and dish.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock