new connection

dipayan said:
Throw away d2h and Dish and Switch to freedish as u can live with free dish alternative channels for which u are paying money to D2h and dish.

yes and keep watching dd channels :hehe

dipayan said:
Throw away d2h and Dish and Switch to freedish as u can live with free dish alternative channels for which u are paying money to D2h and dish.

I have 176 rupees pack in d2h & 190 rupees pack in dishtv. This is essential. Dishtv connection is given to my grandfather. But it is owned by me.

Re: RE: new connection

shubham123 said:
I have 176 rupees pack in d2h & 190 rupees pack in dishtv. This is essential. Dishtv connection is given to my grandfather. But it is owned by me.

U can save 170+190 if u switch to free dish as u can watch some other channels like DD sports for Sony six because both are sports channel afterall .

dipayan said:
U can save 170+190 if u switch to free dish as u can watch some other channels like DD sports for Sony six because both are sports channel afterall .

Thanks for suggestions. But i want all marathi channels. I see marathi & hindi music channels.

Re: RE: new connection

shubham123 said:
Thanks for suggestions. But i want all marathi channels. I see marathi & hindi music channels.

Then why do u post that we can watch some other channels in place of our favorites channels?

dipayan said:
Then why do u post that we can watch some other channels in place of our favorites channels?
Meaning of shubham bro = meaningless posts :s

dipayan said:

and saying my question is unless :dodgy

Yugendran21 said:
posting useless things and blaming we are rude and irrespectfull to him :dodgy

yeah and firstly behaving rudely with us :dodgy:(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock