new connection

shubham123 said:
Colors HD & Indiacast UTV broadcastor giving their channels to dishtv very costly. So that is one drawback of dishtv.

It is not partial to Dishtv giving such a high price to it but it is the fault of Dishtv by withdrawing all UTV HD channels from base packs and giving it as an Ala carte only :dodgy

Re: RE: new connection

shubham123 said:
They will settle problems also. Hope for best.

Keep hoping? What else dish subscribers can do.

Rushil.D said:
But how asking your view :huh

I can post my view. So i posted. You cant change my view. Say me d2h fanboy or whatever. But this constant view of me.

There are some people are in india who prefer Quality First than Quantity and price They will buy Tata Sky :k There is no comparision in quality between videocon and tata sky

Rushil.D said:
There are some people are in india who prefer Quality First than Quantity and price They will buy Tata Sky :k There is no comparision in quality between videocon and tata sky

some prefer for some favourite channels and subscribe for that DTH which have them :)

Yugendran21 said:
Get stuck between the two and suffer like hell :s

It is not hell. Afterall these are channels only. We can live without some channels. We can view other channels also.

shubham123 said:
It is not hell. Afterall these are channels only. We can live without some channels. We can view other channels also.

Not all think like you bro !! Many of them changed Dishtv due to non availability of Star Sports HD channels.

Yugendran21 said:
Not all think like you bro !! Many of them changed Dishtv due to non availability of Star Sports HD channels.

Thats the fact. But we can hope only. Nothing do. D2h has those channels. So, nothing wrong with d2h.

Yugendran21 said:
Right bro i can't live without starsports channels :-/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock