Good News New Reactions system implemented replacing traditional Likes on DreamDTH 👍😍🤣😲🙁😡

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 4,200
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off-topic; Why don't we have anything similar to Facebook's 'reactions' in DDF yet?
If this was introduced by now, 'haha' reaction would've dominated in this thread.
I am as excited as you to get these things out bro. But development takes time hence it is not yet implemented. But rest assured, once we complete set up these all, you will see the magic.

We have many custom modifications done on the forum, so we need to carry them along which may take further time.

I can assure you, you will get the taste before 2019 elections.:D

Some emojis in thread title are not supported, appearing as boxes (Chrome on Android 5.1).

Some emojis in thread title are not supported, appearing as boxes (Chrome on Android 5.1).
From Emoji i remember, there is a new WhatsApp kind emoji system coming as well which i had not mentioned yet on DDF (I guess so..).

It will be searchable through text editor and all emoji's would be available with separate categories like Country flags, People, Food, Objects, Travel, Symbols etc. will be inside it. This will cover up all missing smilies.

Coming to your query, it is not supported by your device because of very old version OS. Not much we can do about it.

That explains the brief outage. I was wondering what happened. Great work @Bapun Raz bro and team!

@Bapun Raz Bro, @Siva Bro, @Sagar Bro just want to bring into your notice that there is some issue in the reaction system... My reaction counts are automatically getting reduced on its own.

Also the reactions on home page and the account sections are not matching

DDF1.png

Here it shows 4123, this was more it got reduced 😕

DDF2.png

Here it shows 4308

Last edited:
X4kXyHp.jpg

Thanks bhai :)No ... Just after seeing your Post .

@Bapun Raz bhai.. After update.. Lots of attention required to clarify which is reaction or reply..

In mobile..

Just my thought bhai..

Just Noticed.

Sagar Bro liked my post century post. That my Reaction count was 15005, after sometime sagar bro again change reaction with Wow. then my reaction count decrease to 15004.

So only likes count as a reaction.

Just Noticed.

Sagar Bro liked my post century post. That my Reaction count was 15005, after sometime sagar bro again change reaction with Wow. then my reaction count decrease to 15004.

So only likes count as a reaction.
Yes you got it right as of now only Likes get counted ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock