Sad News New Tata Play dish antenna quality has been degraded

• Thread starter Thread starter Navneet_27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5
  • Views Views: Views 621

Navneet_27

Reaction score
I took a new connection of Tata Play B+ on 23rd July and in a few days I noticed a problem in the dish antenna as the first antenna was getting yellow colour and its back side had started rusting. Then I got it replaced and that too is rusting. I am unable to understand what the problem is.

Earlier there was a hardware problem and now due to the poor quality of the antenna of Tata Play, am I facing this problem or is there some other problem?

IMG-20240807-183334.jpg

IMG-20240807-183219.jpg

Looks like the newer dish is of poor quality

Yes , built quality of dish has degraded.....i was astonished that monkeys in my area were able to fold/bend the dish completely while they jumped /pulled on it.....have the older 2012 dish too and i just compared the material quality of both and found the earlier one has has lot more stronger metal used in its manufacturing while latest one more or less seems very non durable as even with applying slight strength it is getting bent. :(

colour of the Tata Play antenna that I got as a replacement has also faded and it has started to rust. It has been only 3 days since the replacement and I have an 11 year old dish TV which has neither rusted nor has the colour faded till now.

Yes new dishes are very poor Build Quality. I'm still using my 1st dish installed on June 2008 , except Colour Fade , it's still solid. Only 3 Times I've changed LNB in these 16 Years. Day by Day Tp is degrading in all departments.

Back
Top Bottom