new tata sky mpeg4 standard stb

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 22
  • Views Views: Views 17,961

Friends why you mislead visiters. From silver to black does not mean mpeg4. one of my friends has the same black tatasky box. Illogical predictions

gssran said:
Hope your words come true & Tatasky adds more channels.

sure but impossible to Change old customers Stb, i think soon Tsky use mpeg2 and 4 both technology like Dishtv monoblock lnb.

Rumpy Pumpy said:
Friends why you mislead visiters. From silver to black does not mean mpeg4. one of my friends has the same black tatasky box. Illogical predictions

No mislead the visitors u can confirm.:no..i m sure :k it is all Same as Airtel new stb And mpeg4 With DVBS-2,
http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Update-Tatasky-New-Stb-From-Huawei

Yes, even tata sky provided mpeg4 compact stb from 2009 so definatly ts is moving to mpeg4 when their customer base was bellow about 4 mn.

Rumpy Pumpy said:

No one is misleading the visitors here. Previously they were providing gray color MPEG-4 STB and now they are giving black color one. I will try to post this STB pics.

good news bapun bro. the ss of the stb looks great. i am also having a mpeg4 stb of 2007 model but is slight diff from this one.:):)

8K2ck.jpg

ldDiM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom