Good News Upgraded to all new Tata Sky Binge+ STB

congrats for upgrade and star Jalsa HD.

wanted know how was ur old Set-up ( HD priamary, +SD+SD) as existing then u upgraded to Bing+HD+SD????

and clarify that u took box(physical from Retail store and then technician visited and do Pairing??

Surprise to see they didnt took old STB with them, because such STB sometimes used as replacement box for Under warranty/ASC customers.

I am really waiting TATA sky should pass benifit of cost saved in for upgrade. 3/6 month of Binge+ subsciption is good idea.
I had 3 Connections (HD+HD+HD)..Now 1HD box which was my primary box upgraded to binge+ box..so now my set up is (Binge+ +HD+HD)

I just paid amount of Rs3999 to the retail shop..the technician brought the Binge+ box with him..and then did setup the device...

As far as I know...the uogradation process for binge+ box is not happening in West Bengal(as per tata sky CC)..they told that due to Amphan cyclone...upgradation is not happening in our area..
So the technician told he can not take back the old HD box...He said as I ordered it through the dealer they can install it..otherwise through CC it cant be installed..

I think the issue of deactivating primary box...U should have waited for a day before deactivating...The change might not be updated ..Anyway it will be fixed...
I have 3 multitv connections..1st changed the primary box 2 days ago before Bing+ installation..then deactivated desired box myself by calling cc...i think u have to pay full NCF of Rs 153/- even upgrade...there is no option of multitv for Bing+ as I know...but maybe wrong...
Also as there is no favour for upgradation I have opted for new connection..I got New Dish LNB with Box at the same price..
Please confirm regarding the deduction or recharging NCF for Bing+ or u r not getting other channels than DD...
Yes...I think if I deactivate the box 2days later..the problem will not arise..CC said the installer can activate this..and he also said that he will activate the binge offer by today end...

In case of NCF charges...I am paying rs 153 for my primary box..and for the other 2 boxes (including binge+) I am paying Rs:61.36
Hx9lQ3t.jpg

Yes...I think if I deactivate the box 2days later..the problem will not arise..CC said the installer can activate this..and he also said that he will activate the binge offer by today end...

In case of NCF charges...I am paying rs 153 for my primary box..and for the other 2 boxes (including binge+) I am paying Rs:61.36
Fine...It's fine if u use Tatasky services but I think u can't deactivate Bing+ any time for using other apps...
I had asked about using Bing+ as multitv and cc told as we can't use as multitv..But ur SS confirms that we can use...

@Shapath13 u can check in mobile app about the present scenario... If it box is in deactivated position I think u can activate urself...Just check there..

Check in mobile app..I think it's possible as the box linked to our existing account and multitv...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock