Good News Upgraded to all new Tata Sky Binge+ STB

Yes...I think if I deactivate the box 2days later..the problem will not arise..CC said the installer can activate this..and he also said that he will activate the binge offer by today end...

In case of NCF charges...I am paying rs 153 for my primary box..and for the other 2 boxes (including binge+) I am paying Rs:61.36
Hx9lQ3t.jpg
Good Info Mr shapath
@Mr bhat. there is techacally nothing like Binge+ upgrade not possible or NCF will be 153.

As SS shared by Shapath, we can very well keep either box as Priamary/secondary and Simple rule of NCF 153, then 61 for remaing multi tv.

Mr shapath either ask techician to create new account for one of OLD HD box, or let all 4 box connected in ur account and only desired 3 in active state, other will remain in INACTIVE is my suggestion.

Simple logic, PRIMARY box will be running 12 months year, multi TV can be ON/OFF for desired period and IF we want to USE HOLIDAY ONCE in year to protect Balance /Long TERM recharge then all Priamry and multi will remain suspended for few days. Secondly in todays scenariao, it is very rare that we want to keep TV off for few days.

Everything is fine..but still I am not getting the free binge subscription.. Technician telling it will take time..called CC 2times..but still now I can not watch binge content...

Can Anyone give any idea about what should I do now??

Everything is fine..but still I am not getting the free binge subscription.. Technician telling it will take time..called CC 2times..but still now I can not watch binge content...

Oops...
I booked for an upgrade and got 2 calls, from 2 dealers. Both were saying its not their area. They are asking me about the office handling my area.

Raised it to TS customer care, got a call from one of the same dealer and said it will take 3 weeks for the box to come. Cancellation won't work as I paid it and amount credited as Recharge in my account.

Feeling like I did a mistake booking it by paying. Amazon says new box can be delivered in 3 days, wondering why dealer can't get it.

Oops...
I booked for an upgrade and got 2 calls, from 2 dealers. Both were saying its not their area. They are asking me about the office handling my area.

Raised it to TS customer care, got a call from one of the same dealer and said it will take 3 weeks for the box to come. Cancellation won't work as I paid it and amount credited as Recharge in my account.

Feeling like I did a mistake booking it by paying. Amazon says new box can be delivered in 3 days, wondering why dealer can't get it.
Yes..a problem is there regarding stock of their binge+box in some areas...in our area also upgradation to binge+ is not happening..but the dealer where I contacted..helped me a lot regarding this

AFAIK there is nothing like take too much time..They asked me to recharge 154/- for activation as the activation request doesnt happen...As soon as I have recharged got activated..Dealer said it will take 1 hour to activate but within 15 minutes activated...
I think the issue is Bing+ box added as multitv and it may be treated like Normal Box...

Oops...

#Bold
Right it was mistake..On the other hand A member ordered in Amazon and didn't get it and amount was refunded..
As I said in earlier post the availability totally in the hands Dealer itself...Unless have inside influence or main dealer contacts..The cc can do nothing but inform the area Dealer..Infact all issues and technical works. r fulfilled by our area Dealer itself...

@Shapath13
1 more thing is... At the time of my box was changed the primary box then CC told me that
all subscribed channels in all boxes and recordings if any and all offers will be removed...This happens even if the Box is deactivated...This applies for if Primary box deactivated...if the primary box get deactivatef then all other multitv boxes too will be deactivated..
this might be the cause for ur issue of not getting Bing+ offer...

My booking is getting delayed. Dealers were not ready to help initially. Later contacted CC and then a dealer confirmed they will get it done. Waited for 2 days and enquired the status and dealer said it will take 3 weeks for the box to come. Contacted CC and within 1 hour got a call confirming box will reach dealership in 2 days.
It was supposed to be installed tomorrow. Called a few minutes back to check status, they said they got the box but can't come coz they have to come through a containment zone ( I understand the situation and need to sit with it as I have already paid tatasky)

Still not sure why a dealer in 8 km is not helping and dealer in 12kms away is now trying to handle my order. Really feeling the heat, not sure how a device failure will be handled.
Out of the box, I still donno why it can be given to a customer after activation. Sundirect once gave me the STB after activation when I upgraded to HD.

My booking is getting delayed. Dealers were not ready to help initially. Later contacted CC and then a dealer confirmed they will get it done. Waited for 2 days and enquired the status and dealer said it will take 3 weeks for the box to come. Contacted CC and within 1 hour got a call confirming box will reach dealership in 2 days.
It was supposed to be installed tomorrow. Called a few minutes back to check status, they said they got the box but can't come coz they have to come through a containment zone ( I understand the situation and need to sit with it as I have already paid tatasky)

Still not sure why a dealer in 8 km is not helping and dealer in 12kms away is now trying to handle my order. Really feeling the heat, not sure how a device failure will be handled.
Out of the box, I still donno why it can be given to a customer after activation. Sundirect once gave me the STB after activation when I upgraded to HD.

Had a word with TS district sales head guy and he gave an option whereas I can go to the dealer 8kms away with the current set-top box. They will complete the up-gradation and give the new box.

Had a word with TS district sales head guy and he gave an option whereas I can go to the dealer 8kms away with the current set-top box. They will complete the up-gradation and give the new box.
Well before changing stb get the confirmation of all offers mentioned in Bing+ connection...A user didn't get the offers of 6 months Bing+ free subscription for upgrading...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock