No mega pack

• Thread starter hirffa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 1,264

hirffa

Banned
Reaction score
Today I called the customer care to upgrade to HD MEGA pack, they told it's not available temporarily. When I checked packs after logging to Sundirect.in still it's missing.
Is there some thing big on its way or any technical issues.

Are they going to add some channels and for that reason they may have removed mega pack and later will introduce after increasing there package price, is it a trap

Thanks for posting. A small suggestion. After completing a post and if you want to add some more points within a minute, I prefer you to edit the existing post and add the contents instead of creating a new post.. I hope you understood..

If the news is trueee this should be a trap or any other move hrffa bro only mega hd pack missing or sd.mega pack missing

Sadiq said:
Thanks for posting. A small suggestion. After completing a post and if you want to add some more points within a minute, I prefer you to edit the existing post and add the contents instead of creating a new post.. I hope you understood..

bishnu bro posted 2 days b4 only that sun direct mega hd pack rates have been increased

I am getting mega pack details in Sundirect official website i dont check my.sundirect.in websitee hrffa bro in which site you checked

Prateek Marwadi said:
bishnu bro posted 2 days b4 only that sun direct mega hd pack rates have been increased

I said HD Value Plus Pack price has increased but HD Mega Pack price remains the same.

Sahil Nikhil said:
I am getting mega pack details in Sundirect official website i dont check my.sundirect.in websitee hrffa bro in which site you checked

Please check mysundirect.in HD or SD Mega Pack details not there. It means something big is going to happen. :sp

Trai given notification for all dth and Telecom operators for upgrading there bandwidth.
all dth operators who got extra mhz can add if available, etc Tata sky as the insat is about to expire they got the permission much earlier.
in kerala the BSNL mobile also seems to be adding the extra spectrum and thereby facing lots of network problem. no internet facility and so.
My question is any idea of Measat 3b,will they add it or not?
Its April any addition or removal news my dear friends.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock