No mega pack

• Thread starter hirffa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 1,273
hirffa said:
Trai given notification for all dth and Telecom operators for upgrading there bandwidth.
all dth operators who got extra mhz can add if available, etc Tata sky as the insat is about to expire they got the permission much earlier.
in kerala the BSNL mobile also seems to be adding the extra spectrum and thereby facing lots of network problem. no internet facility and so.
My question is any idea of Measat 3b,will they add it or not?
Its April any addition or removal news my dear friends.

Yes I heard from one person whom I know working in sun direct (Kolkata) this is absolutely unofficial source, that sun is trying to add some channels in april 2015. Addition of Flowers TV is the starting point. They even want to shed away with unwanted channels like I News Telugu. India Vision already removed. They also want to give IPL for free. Lets wait and watch. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
Yes I heard from one person whom I know working in sun direct (Kolkata) this is absolutely unofficial source, that sun is trying to add some channels in april 2015. Addition of Flowers TV is the starting point. They even want to shed away with unwanted channels like I News Telugu. India Vision already removed. They also want to give IPL for free. Lets wait and watch. :tup

Removing and adding one doesnt make any difference.Some channels may be a crap for someone but others dont take it that way.The Sun direct team have to add some tp after that some 80 to 90 channels in 7 to 8 months should make other operators a run for customers.

hirffa said:
Removing and adding one doesnt make any difference.Some channels may be a crap for someone but others dont take it that way.The Sun direct team have to add some tp after that some 80 to 90 channels in 7 to 8 months should make other operators a run for customers.

They are also planning to add Janam TV (Unconfirmed Source).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock