No Option to talk with customer care

• Thread starter chandu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,719

chandu

Solutions
Reaction score
Why is there no option to talk with customer care executive when I call these CC numbers ? Is there a separate number if you want to talk directly to a customer care executive instead of a robot ?

free image hosting

Contacting Tata Sky is easy, it's strange that you are not able to find option to reach a representative. Call on 18002086633 you will listen option to press 9 for customer care representative, I have tried it today only, there is no problem with that.

Contacting Tata Sky is easy, it's strange that you are not able to find option to reach a representative. Call on 18002086633 you will listen option to press 9 for customer care representative, I have tried it today only, there is no problem with that.
I am only getting 3 options upon calling that number , there is no option to talk to cc executive, I called all the above mentioned 4 numbers but the result is same ,no option to talk to cc executive .

I am only getting 3 options upon calling that number , there is no option to talk to cc executive, I called all the above mentioned 4 numbers but the result is same ,no option to talk to cc executive .
Which 3 options you are getting, are you calling from RMN?

Which 3 options you are getting, are you calling from RMN?
I am calling from RMN ,The automated voice is providing 3 options
1)Press 1 to watch INDvsSA in English
2)Press 2 to watch INDvsSA in hindi
3)Press 3 to remove/drop any channel
Press 8 to return to main menu

Wait for it to repeat again, it will give option 9 in second time.

Don't press any button. It will directly take you to customer care representative.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock