{NOT REMOVED} Regional specific channels are being offered on Promotional basis

RE: Regional specific channels are being currently offered pan India on Promotional basis

Sarkar said:
Ye D2h is intelligent that's why they are giving all channels on promotional basis till 31st aug. You are talking like D2h is giving you all channels available in India :lol:lol

BTW why didn't u tell me what is wrong in my statement which u quote in your post no 51 here

Link Removed

when time come to give important answers dino will go offline :gn:lol

RE: Regional specific channels are being currently offered pan India on Promotional basis

bro...wait till august end..see what he will say after that

dinesh19 said:
bro...wait till august end..see what he will say after that

No need. Things will be clear within a week as first removal date is 8th july and scroll is running on those channels.

Sarkar said:
No need. Things will be clear within a week as first removal date is 8th july and scroll is running on those channels.

most important channels will be removed later on..so we have to wait till these channels to be removed.

May be the channel removed on 8th and added back in base pack after the agreement with the channel is finalized. If the removed channel is not added for long time say Aug 31, then we can say the none of the channel removed in Aug 31 will not added back in D2H.

Kalyan_1980 said:
May be the channel removed on 8th and added back in base pack after the agreement with the channel is finalized. If the removed channel is not added for long time say Aug 31, then we can say the none of the channel removed in Aug 31 will not added back in D2H.

If this is agreement issue then why D2h is talking about removing from base pack only and providing it as a la carte ? I mean that ch should be taken off from D2h platform. But nowhere it is said that those channels will not be available in D2h.

Rushil.D said:
when time come to give important answers dino will go offline :gn:lol

I am not a coward but i have seen the wastage of time that happens in arguing with u all. Right now also u have not answered my question and have diverted the topic and the question u r asking has been answered by me already

Sarkar said:
If this is agreement issue then why D2h is talking about removing from base pack only and providing it as a la carte ? I mean that ch should be taken off from D2h platform. But nowhere it is said that those channels will not be available in D2h.

Go and learn some basics about DTH, for ur info agreement does include which package will have the channel on the DTH platform

aumnamonarayan said:
Go and learn some basics about DTH, for ur info agreement does include which package will have the channel on the DTH platform

Exactly. D2h give the notice only as a formality. Not a single good channel (Popular in all India)is going to be removed from package or platform. This notice was there in last 2years also.But nothing happened.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock