Discussion Old memories

My old amplifiers url=tech-rec]
tech-rec.jpg
[/url

Old Dental Memories
We used to get it & one Colgate tooth brush for free every year in our school till class 3.

This beautiful Color Pencil Box full of Lot's of Color Pencils and Water Colors Tubes of different Color Shades
I was having it but thrown it during last year's Diwali cleanliness as it was broken into two pieces & few insects were present in it.

Everyone one here is using 90's kids but as much as i know, all these things were present till 2008-10.
Atleast, in villages.
BTW we had out free dish in 2005, b4 that we used to watch TV with the help on Antenna n the channels present were DD Urdu, DD 1, DD Sports n DD News.
Afternoon Shows were the trend of that time
Used to watch Jantra Mantra on Star Utsav.
Also there were a lot of comedy shows on Zee Smile.
Also Micky Mouse used to come at 4:00pm on Star.
Then out Tauji installed Airtel Digi TV.
N started watching Akkdam Bagdam Tikkdam, Hero n so on on Jetik.
Used to watch Hannah Montana, Pokemon, Kocchekam, Oswald, Nodi n don't know what not. Used to come early at home so that i can catch all the shows on Star Utsav or used to go to Tau G's home to watch cartoons.
Those were the days
Then we switched to DishTV in 2009.
N till 2012 i guessStar Utsav was a good channel.

Everyone one here is using 90's kids but as much as i know, all these things were present till 2008-10.
Atleast, in villages.
BTW we had out free dish in 2005, b4 that we used to watch TV with the help on Antenna n the channels present were DD Urdu, DD 1, DD Sports n DD News.
Afternoon Shows were the trend of that time
Used to watch Jantra Mantra on Star Utsav.
Also there were a lot of comedy shows on Zee Smile.
Also Micky Mouse used to come at 4:00pm on Star.
Then out Tauji installed Airtel Digi TV.
N started watching Akkdam Bagdam Tikkdam, Hero n so on on Jetik.
Used to watch Hannah Montana, Pokemon, Kocchekam, Oswald, Nodi n don't know what not. Used to come early at home so that i can catch all the shows on Star Utsav or used to go to Tau G's home to watch cartoons.
Those were the days
Then we switched to DishTV in 2009.
N till 2012 i guessStar Utsav was a good channel.
Bro, all are remembered here 90s coz, we got real happy on that period. We can't explain here, in this post. It's a amazing period. I feel lot of time, nowadays children not experienced like us..... you watch dd dish. But we watch by long rod antennas. In a street one house had b&w TV. It happy to watch with unity. All person available in a house together 😍😍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock