Discussion Old memories

Why only 90s kid? I remember getting these and Sunfeast toys during pre school.
As i think those kids born in 90s like me generally used to play with these to catch on the popularity of pokemon among children those days many products were launched I also remember card games based on pokemon
I had three to 4 sets of those also
2 purchased and 2 were birthday gifts 😄

Last edited:
I never used proper scale. I had one wooden scale (30 cm approx). I didn't brought that scale. At that time some carpentry work was going on in our house and that scale was made form the left over wood.
I have another scale (15 cm approx) that I used in school. This one also doesn't have anything written on it.

mWkTG1O.jpg

This is my exam pencil box. I took this pencil box in every exam because this pencil box had so may white space to write on it :p . I used to write formulas, notes etc.
It is just like a piece of paper, write on it with pencil and erase it with eraser.

JIPANqk.jpg

e9vZL8i.jpg

IEhpyhi.jpg

pgDlx30.jpg

I found that video game cassette which had these 7 mario games
It also known as Mario party cassette

Super Mario 2
Super Mario 3
Super Mario 6
Super Mario 9
Super Mario 10
Super Mario 14
Mario 16

Super Mario Bros 2

Mario 16

Super Mario 14

Super Mario Bros 3 (Pooch Mario)

Super bros 10( Kung Fu Mario)

Super bros 6 ( Tiny toon Mario)

Super Mario 9 ( Adventure Mario)

Last edited by a moderator:
I never used proper scale. I had one wooden scale (30 cm approx). I didn't brought that scale. At that time some carpentry work was going on in our house and that scale was made form the left over wood.
I have another scale (15 cm approx) that I used in school. This one also doesn't have anything written on it.

mWkTG1O.jpg

This is my exam pencil box. I took this pencil box in every exam because this pencil box had so may white space to write on it :p . I used to write formulas, notes etc.
It is just like a piece of paper, write on it with pencil and erase it with eraser.

JIPANqk.jpg

e9vZL8i.jpg

IEhpyhi.jpg

pgDlx30.jpg
My first cricket stumps were from Milo.

I got Cricket bat and badminton racket from Boost. Football, pencil box and pocket encyclopedia books from Milo. I still have the books. It's from DK publications. It had many useful information but most of them are outdated now.

09qybXg.jpg
Apart from the things you mentioned I also got basketball from Maggi.

And I think you a food interested in your childhood and hope now also, am i correct, Bro?
#just kidding 😍
Not really. I bought whatever had free items with it. Like I never actually liked the taste of Moltova. I till date drank only one sip from a 500 gm packet of Moltova. I still bought it for Scooby-Doo wallet. Same thing happened with Milo. Bought it several times. Never drank it even once.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock