Discussion Old memories

90s kids FB, Twitter

Do0KWrvW4AIZLxQ

I was busy cleaning up my cupboard and drawers and found something worth sharing..

The evolution of storage... 😂 How many had the privilege of using floppy disks😜 driver for CD drive comes in floppy and has to be installed from Dos command line. Man those days were good.😆😆

Look at the storage capacity of that first MMC card..🙈 yeah it's a MMC card not sd.. how many remember MMC cards??!!🙄 the 4gb one is sd though..

EN6GjhU.jpg

Anyone wanna install the best OS ever..👇

ydt2h4Z.jpg

I bought this watch in January 2005 for Rs. 60 (almost 15 year old watch). Everything still works perfectly fine alarms, light etc.

tnGxhLi.jpg

veflzzy.jpg

7Rj3JuL.jpg
Battery lasted for 15 years. :ouch: Even my fastrack didn't last 7-8 years I think. I don't recall last using a watch.

Do you guys remember Blazing Teens on Pogo? It was one of my favourite shows back then & the very reason why, I wanted to buy a Yoyo :nj:
I almost forgot about this. Thanks for the post. The song instantly reminded me of bourn Vita which was giving Yo-Yo (cheap quality) for free when this show was on air. My friend was lucky to get it but my parents were not ready to buy since i always wasted these health drink powders. Miss those days when we had free gifts for kids products.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock