One year completing on HD STB2222...Help me to renew package and extend warranty

manishs

Reaction score
I'm completing one year on 6th Sept. My product is HDDIGISTB2222 and my package is Gold HD second best after Platinum HD.
I want to renew and came to know about Rs.125 HD fee per month, I'm seeking for annual recharge.
I want to take all Hindi HD channels in my base package, don't want to take Sports/English/Kids channels, so what you suggest guys...which should be best option.
Also should i apply for extended warranty before expiring i.e. 1 year on 6'th Sept. or can i avail it later. I have changed stb and remote twice in one year.
And should i recharge online on videocon d2h or some other...paytm,..?

manishs said:
Is there any option to renew existing Gold HD package..?

Brother,

Call cc and say u want to continue the package which you are using currently. I think it's possible for old subscribers.

To add up... U can take warranty at any time by opting videocon premiere club option... & I prefer online recharge in official website....

I checked Sony PAL is coming, but Pix HD, &pictures HD are not in my Gold HD package.

Bely reply from cc to renew Gold HD-
We would like to inform you that Gold HD pack is now no more available with us also we would like to inform you that we have introduced HD access fee to enjoy the maximum HD channels for the below mentioned base packages. Please find the details of HD Access Fee and channels available by paying this HD access fee. If you are on New Diamond pack or Platinum pack can enjoy the maximum number of HD channels by upgrading to New Platinum HD pack at subscription charges of Rs. 520 per month.
Warm Regards,
Customer Care
Videocon d2h
Note: - You can also call our customer care helpline on +917355873558

Only a day left to expire, but no positive response from Customer Care -

We would like to inform you that recharge amount is not based on any base package also recharge amount is not any base package specific. We would like to inform you that the Gold HD pack is already withdrawn since you have already subscribed this package the same is continued in your account. Please be informed that there is no recharge offer available on this package. In order to avail the benefit you may upgrade your package to any other package available with us and recharge with required amount to serve you better.
Warm Regards,
Customer Care
Videocon d2h

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock