Sad News Only FTA working rest are not working

• Thread starter Noel19
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,614
In upcoming days OTT platforms like yupptv,nextgtv,zengatv,zee5,hotstar etc are take major share if tv brodcaster nt reduce their channels prices (a la carte ).

Netflix is already seeing some good increments and Amazon Prime is already rock solid.

Web Streaming is the future of India since the content we get on TV (Specially for Entertainment) is sh#t. I know it might hurt someone's feeling but that content is not even the standard of 21st Century.

These days educated ladies/gents in the age bracket of 50-60 prefers to watch shows which are available on Amazon Prime / Hotstar / Netflix.

Some of the ladies even enjoys Game of Thrones (Of course, they need to understand English).

Yeah, I subscribed to Amazon Prime for watching KGF any number of times for the next year. Channel owners are losing the plot, especially Star India, Zee and Sun.

In my opinion, it would be wise for Dish d2h subscribers to make a shift towards other better alternatives. I am not making this statement simply bcoz of problems or difficulties being faced during migration to new regime but considering the financial mess promoters of the parent brand are into right now.

Already there are articles that Mr. Chandra is neck deep in debt and planning to sell part of company holdings to pay back lenders. As this happens, he also pointed out that acquiring d2h was a mistake which means things r not going good and expected returns r not coming.

Due to this, i don't think they will invest in bettering srrvices rather focus will be to increase revenue. Already they r telling carriage channels to give more fee for combined base, also i may be wrong but making 100 FTA channels default in basic tier pack looks like a step for forcing subscribers to spend more thru NCF or channel cost and improve their earnings.

Leave the rest to ur judgement, i just hope that d2h is not shut down soon. Sad to see such downfall of d2h post takeover, once this was broadcaster's most preferred platform to be on. :(

I only support Jio in two things.

1. Broadband
2. DTH.
3. Mobile (Its already done so no point to support them).

Wait for Jio to come and I'll be one of those who will shift to Jio for DTH. It will be cheaper.

Hope so but bro,mobile service in my area has became pathetic :sleepy2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock