PIC updated :My Multi LNB Setup- INSAT4A,Thaicom5,Asiasat5, Measat3/3a, Intelsat7/10

• Thread starter sunnyk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 76
  • Views: Views 48,985
RE: Multi LNB-INSAT4A,Thaicom5,Asiasat5, Measat3 working...Hunting for Intelsat10

biswajit.HD said:
I am now following ur set up too.. Actually i too have same 6ft (180cm) c band Universal dish... Today morning i changed my set up from AsiaSat 5 and AsiaSat 3S to Insat 4A as prime lnb... Will be adding offset birds tonight.... :)

Yes...Go bro. its quite easy for you :)

RE: Multi LNB-INSAT4A,Thaicom5,Asiasat5, Measat3 working...Hunting for Intelsat10

@omprakash ji : sun ney kafi accha kaam kiya hai... :)

@Sun : for Thaicom 5 offset is it necessary to cut the scalar ring of the prime lnbf??? I mean were u not getting signal for Thaicom, without cutting the ring??? :huh

waiting for ur reply @sun.... :huh

biswajit.HD said:
@Sun : for Thaicom 5 offset is it necessary to cut the scalar ring of the prime lnbf??? I mean were u not getting signal for Thaicom, without cutting the ring??? :huh

Sorry brother for late reply as i was busy in shifting 6feet dish setup to other corner
as some strange pattern signal drops found, it looks 6 hours to find & fix the same .. Anyways i will post this new matter in other thread...

Yes, you definately have to cut scaler ring to set thaicom 5 as. Physical distance between insan 4 a and thaicom 5 is only 4.6 degree.... Moreover dish size also matters, if you have 8 feet dish then no need to cut scaler ring..

It's very difficult to catch said bird Without cutting scaler of prime lnb with present setup..

Cutting scaler ring is quite easy with hexa blade but dont cut the last ring as it gives support to lnb.

ok @sun... i have seen the visual pic of ur set up of Insat 4A ans Thaicom 5 in which u have cut the scalar ring in order to place thaicom 5 as offset. I have got the idea now, will proceed with the same strategy...

Ya bro. Waiting for the new pics !!!!

@Sun : Working on the same theory... will post new pics after complete set up...

Hi all,

I have completed homemade conical scaler ring with the help of domestc plastic funnel, aluminum foil and some glue......little cutting n pasting.thats it..
Pls. Find below pics... It's not tested yet...

Pls. Comment n suggest...

[attachment=731]
[attachment=732]
[attachment=733]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock