PIC updated :My Multi LNB Setup- INSAT4A,Thaicom5,Asiasat5, Measat3/3a, Intelsat7/10

• Thread starter sunnyk
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 76
  • Views: Views 48,988
RE: Multi LNB-INSAT4A,Thaicom5,Asiasat5, Measat3 working...Hunting for Intelsat10

Hi bishwajeet,

Where r u bro??

Have u completed your Insat4 A & Thaicom 5 setup??
Pls update ...im eager to see you succeeded....

RE: Multi LNB-INSAT4A,Thaicom5,Asiasat5, Measat3 working...Hunting for Intelsat10

yes i am done but i have used the prime lnb Insat 4A with full scalar ring.. and the offset cut ring with thaicom 5 attached to the the prime lnb with a plastic tag...

pics coming tommorow...

Although i have missed some weak tp's of Thaicom 5 consisting of the Bangladeshi channels.. but i am happy... Thanks for the pics.. it gave me an idea...

i am getting Total FTA Channels : Insat 4A + Thaicom 5 = 293 tv channels..

Cheers.....Great brother
Ya true being offset focus you may miss some TPs as scaler ring is cutted...

Now add more LNBs....

Sure @Sun : i am searching for Measat 3 @91 degrees E :)

Thanks for all the help :tup

So Biswa you are getting SUN Direct signals soon on C-band!!?? :huh

biswajit.HD said:
Sure @Sun : i am searching for Measat 3 @91 degrees E :)

Thanks for all the help :tup

Ya :) @Bapun....
I am thankful to Sun for his work, it has inspired me and gave me very good ideas for satellite tracking :tup

That's great Biswa, yes i am seeing SUN's post, don't know him much but he is just like expert sat tracker and learning all things so first... Its great to see.. Also you will get 1-2 3D FTA Channels in Measat.. Check Lyngsat.. I think HI 3D is one of them.. Hope your box will support 3D Channels... ;)

My Solid box HD S2 2100 will detect 3D channels but wont support it.... the latest model of Solid : solid hd s2 3000 is full HD (1080p) and 3D...

Then its better to get a DreamBox/PCIe Card(If you one to use sats in PC ;) )

i am thinking of ur suggestion too.. lets see... whats best can be done?? :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock