[Pics and Interview]Videocon d2h dealer's meeting

Great job Dear Biswajit bro. Really the post was Informative and very useful queries Answered by officials. Thanks

+REPS from my side bro.:)

Thanks @everyone for overwhelming support and compliments... more such exclusive dealer meeting reports coming up for different dth.
@Jenius : be tuned to ddf for more :)

Fantastic work Biswa bro. Did you ask them regarding their set top box quality is not upto other dths set top box. (Hardware wise).

nskaran said:
Fantastic work Biswa bro. Did you ask them regarding their set top box quality is not upto other dths set top box. (Hardware wise).

They have told they will be improving their hardware also, and i am in direct contact with the regional head of d2h of North karnataka now, so any problems tell me, i will enquire and answer all queries as replied by him....

Greatachiever said:
very good info biswajit bro. i really like it as i am soon going to join the d2h club.
Thats very nice.... Do take d2h hd, as very good days are coming for d2h hd... :)

Feel free to ask any doubts and queries regarding info, if i dont have any info regarding any query i will ask the regional head and answer, so that no one in ddf will get wrong info or misleading info or any type of speculation answer.... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock