[Pics and Interview]Videocon d2h dealer's meeting

Hi Biswajit Bro

Thanks for this exclusive post. Is there any chances of increasing TP space as they are running out of tp space and also want to know if any chances of tamil channels that are going to be added.

thanks and regards..,

Biswajit.HD said:
i will be scanning the d2h brochures soon and will make available for download as attachment ...

Where are the brouchers biswa bro ?

rajaraman864 said:
Hi Biswajit Bro

Thanks for this exclusive post. Is there any chances of increasing TP space as they are running out of tp space and also want to know if any chances of tamil channels that are going to be added.

thanks and regards..,

I think enough tamil channels are ther in videocon

rajaraman864 said:
Hi Biswajit Bro

thanks and regards..,

buddy who told you they are running out of tp space now? and they have more tps with empty slots so not worry..

is it admin ?
can i know how many channels still they can add ?

Greatachiever Offline
Dream Star
Dream Star
My Location: Bangalore
My DTH Service: Dish TV, TATA(Sky,
Satellite Setup: Posts: 1,461
Thanks Given: 261
Thanks Received: 285 in 216 posts
RE: DD Chandana Added on Main Tv Channels by d2h

(Yesterday 11:20 PM)Lewis Wrote:

(Yesterday 11:30 AM)Greatachiever Wrote: good news gssran bro. i had also requested to move tara muzik from east active to main channel but they had not done so. tara muzik is a unique bengali music channel which other dth doesn't have but till now they didnt paid any heed to my request.

but my request will go on.

I think dey hav got some TP space issue..

yes lewis bro but the problem is that only 8 tps are allocated to d2h from st2 satellite, which they are using at present, other tps does not have india footprint. so d2h only have to 2 options, one is to compress and beam more channels but pic quality will be affected and the other option is to put less popular channels in active and put more popular channels on main screen.

Hi Bapun Raz bro,

The above post made me to think that they are running out of tp space....

regards...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock