[Pics and Interview]Videocon d2h dealer's meeting

Good and Exclusive Updates from Biswajit
I am also looking forward for those upcoming 3 HD channels.

Thanks @Mazhar..... 3 HD channels to be added, but there was no revealation of the channel names and addition date by the officials.... Hence i dont want to speculate any time frame. The prime motive in ddf is to be provide the information as it is, addition of channels and services lies in the hands of the d2h operator and their technical team, and also on tp space allotment on the particular satellite.

What we can do is provide the correct and accurate info, without any speculation for the benefit of all the ddf members... :)

Thanks @Mazhar..... 3 HD channels to be added, but there was no revealation of the channel names and addition date by the officials.... Hence i dont want to speculate any time frame. The prime motive in ddf is to provide the information as it is, addition of channels and services lies in the hands of the d2h operator and their technical team, and also on tp space allotment on the particular satellite.

What we can do is provide the correct and accurate info, without any speculation for the benefit of all the ddf members... :)

pl tell me about the pic quality of SD and HD formats both as you are having. tell me also about the remote is it user friendly just like tata sky??.

Greatachiever said:
pl tell me about the pic quality of SD and HD formats both as you are having. tell me also about the remote is it user friendly just like tata sky??.
I am having d2h SD, i found the pic quality in SD ok, remote is also fine, but regarding hardware no one can match Tata sky at the present, both stb quality, Graphical user interface (GUI) and user friendly remote... :)
I am not aware of the d2h HD box, as i dont have HD variant of d2h so wont give false info, requesting d2h hd subscribers to comment and help greatachiever bro.... :)

Biswa bro, d2h SD set top box is Mpeg4 or Mpeg2. I want to know because as a SD subscriber, can you add HD Channels to the same set top box or you need HD set top box from d2h.

All d2h boxes are Mpeg 4, Mpeg 4 box is not needed for HD,
Mpeg4 Dvbs2 is needed for HD.
In SD Mpeg 4 box you can't watch HD channels,
You need HD box for HD channels.

thanks GSS bro, for the details. So from the beginning you have to get the HD box (if you have plan to watch HD channels) even you want to be SD subscriber. that is right.

nskaran said:
thanks GSS bro, for the details. So from the beginning you have to get the HD box (if you have plan to watch HD channels) even you want to be SD subscriber. that is right.

Yes, you need to buy HD box from beginning to get HD channels. SD Box also use MPEG-4 technology but it has no 1080p HD support.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock