[PICS] EURONEWS in 10 Languages & Receiving All LANG.

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
[PICS] EURONEWS in 10 Languages & Receiving All LANGUAGES.

Friends the INTERNATIONAL Channel EURONEWS is in TEN Languages and I am Receiving all the Languages see the pictures which I am sharing with you. Thanks :):)

HERE ARE THE SS SHOWING ALL LANG:-

Erunews.png

Euro-5.jpg

Euro-6.jpg

Its not a feature of stb, but the channel is available in multilingual options..... :)

Anyways nice screenshots... :) keep it up :tup

Biswajit.HD said:
Its not a feature of stb, but the channel is available in multilingual options..... :)

Anyways nice screenshots... :) keep it up :tup
You are right bro. But without feature you can't see these lang.
Secondly all stb don't have this feature,No doubt the language
feature has to be given by the channel side but to play its the job of STB.:c

Thanks

Well agree, not all STBs have language selector but these days this is a general thing and most of the STBs are with this feature. ;)

Good update bro. :)

Bapun Raz said:
Well agree, not all STBs have language selector but these days this is a general thing and most of the STBs are with this feature. ;)

Good update bro. :)
Yes Admin you are also right as I seen a new feature in One TIGER HD box having feature to view YOUTUBE abd also let you Record online movies. :)

One thing more I think it would me more nice and good if all International channels must have ENGLISH Language,So that every body can under stand the contents lang.It will also boost the channels credibuilty. Thanks

Well it depends on the boardcasters, if they want to provide English feed on those channels then only possible.

Rahul Sharma bkn said:
but not in hindi,its so bad, i like euro news
Well I think its bad that Europian countries Ignore India for hindi or they
Know that in India still English is mostly used :sp

dreamdth said:
Well it depends on the boardcasters, if they want to provide English feed on those channels then only possible.
Yes sir but if they provide Engish feed then the viwer base will rise of that channel and it is good for both. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock