Picture Not Smooth

coolbareilly

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

Since last few days I am experiencing jerky picture movement on my Tata Sky HD connection. This is more prominent with most of the HD channels whenever there is any fast moving picture, like high speed cars, fast camera Pan/Tilt . I just wanted to know :huh if any one of you also experiencing the same of is it more to do with my HD box.

Thanks,
Coolbareilly

No Bro I Am Not Facing Any of this such Problem All HD and SD Channels Are Working fine With Very Good PQ and AQ :k

Rushil.D said:
Because He Has Taking One Glass of Drink Extra For Celebrating April Fool's Day :D:lol

Well such kinds of posts really creates lots of confusion it don't helps anyone Bro he already creates a such kind of thread yesterday evening which creates lots of doubts in front of us.

Anirudha Das said:
Well such kinds of posts really creates lots of confusion it don't helps anyone Bro he already creates a such kind of thread yesterday evening which creates lots of doubts in front of us.

That's Why I Am Telling What He Posted That Thing is Out of My knowledge :huh:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock