Picture quality issue in xstream box

Guys I have the same issues after upgrading the setup box to xstream couple days ago, The responses in this form are helpful.
Airtel executives/technician is clueless about this problem.
I wrote to [email protected] quoting this forum link providing them a picture of TV model and setupbox picture showing its mac id(bottom), They initially suggested to reset/erase the setup box which I mentioned as already done by the technician.(which didn't help)
After another follow-up, they just responded saying they created another ticket with backend team.
Waiting for the new firmware update to be pushed. will update here after that.

Last edited:
Hi, few days back I have upgraded to Xtream box, I am also facing the PQ issue, Airtel CC is clueless, how to get the Firmware update dont know, some who got the update please help.

Hi all, after making so much complain with Airtel & follow up with the customer care today I have received the firmware update today. Now the picture is satisfactory.

ask customer care for need to recording functionality which is available in new firmware 2.2.2 -20062914, as posted by one of the forum user recently. This firmware solves the pq issue... Check other threads in yhis forum where thay have discussed in detail recently

Hi all, after making so much complain with Airtel & follow up with the customer care today I have received the firmware update today. Now the picture is satisfactory.
Which number u call airtel cc?
What u say exactly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock