PIXELISATION OF CHANNELS

This is especially strenge because most of the viewers are complaining only about Six....

All these guys are spamming.
I have watched match both on six hd,six.No pixelletion.

There was little disturbance in six yesterday.Looklike airtel has some problem in receiving six sometimes.

Funny because different days different channels become low bitrate.

Are they using dynamic bit rate which has become unstable somehow.....

Yeah today i didnt have any probs in sony six :) Today the picture quality was on par with star sports which is the best in sd :)

yesterday complained to customer care.. he said he will try to sort this out using hard refresh.. today i got six with no pixelisation.. really cant understand how they can able to sort this out...

shaikfazil said:
yesterday complained to customer care.. he said he will try to sort this out using hard refresh.. today i got six with no pixelisation.. really cant understand how they can able to sort this out...

by heavy refresh u cant resolve this issue, in past i complained cc about this, he told me that there is no issue from our side and do call a technician from airtel regarding this, as all the users are getting the same problem, how will technician resolve the problem, just making money.

prabu6683 said:
very frustrated about airtel dth. i am also not able to watch sony six. Lot of errors available on their website.

How error in website affected your tv viewing?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock