PIXELISATION OF CHANNELS

I am getting pixelisation on star sports 3 i.e. LCN 224 and sometimes get black screen for few seconds, is anyone facing same issue? pls reply soon. thanks

i am getting lot of pixellation in sun music and in some channels,ii complained cc,they came and told it is box iseue,they asked me to swap the box,since i have 1yr warranty

rahul1117kumar said:
I am getting pixelisation on star sports 3 i.e. LCN 224 and sometimes get black screen for few seconds, is anyone facing same issue? pls reply soon. thanks

I think issue is from Broadcaster end :)

I am getting lot of pixelisation on star sports 3 i.e. LCN 224, is anyone facing same issue? pls reply soon. thanks

Almost 2 months ago I also highlighted the same issue about Airtel. There is 100% some problem going on with Airtel Digital :angry

Pixelisation issue is worsening day by day. Airtel SD picture quality used to be the best, now it is turning to be the worst. Especially on most of the south channels.

Heavy Pixelisation problem in star sports 1. Not able to watch the CLT20 matches properly. Its very frustrating. By the way im facing this problem only in star sports 1.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock