Planning to switch to Tata Sky HD

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 6,317
Status
Not open for further replies.
jdrocks said:
Not all 44. HBO premium and Showcase not included. SWP currently included till Oct end.

Oops sorry I think 38 or 39

I think Mega includes some Showcase HD as well

Ok so I guess there's no way I can get what I need on TS without paying an additional 200 per month? Hmm, very disappointed [DISAPPOINTED FACE] I thought of enjoying Movies Now HD by switching!!!

sayan.sunny said:
Ten sports will be added in base pack, wait for few days.

Are u sure bro ?

How did u get the confirmation :huh

All ten channels or just ten sports :shy

Do not go by on paper cost. Tata sky is the best in hardware and software as well as in cost (yes believe me) u just need to use Saturday offer smartly. It will cost least as compared to other. Yes u need to keep on track when new offer is coming and when old one is ending !!!!

I think you like Sun Music HD very much. As I saw in one post you are paying 50₹ for it.
The channel is not available in Tata Sky.

ABCDEFGH said:
I think you like Sun Music HD very much. As I saw in one post you are paying 50₹ for it.
The channel is not available in Tata Sky.
Yes, I do like it. But I could compromise for Movies Now HD.

FYI, I unsubscribed that channel thinking I could add the Sun TV and Sun Music HD combo which I couldn't for some reason.

RE: Planning to switch to Tata Sky H

ilikered said:
Yes, I do like it. But I could compromise for Movies Now HD.

FYI, I unsubscribed that channel thinking I could add the Sun TV and Sun Music HD combo which I couldn't for some reason.

:k I saw your earlier post.
You had anyways decided to stick with ADTV :tup:)

samtag1100 said:
u just need to use Saturday offer smartly. It will cost least as compared to other. Yes u need to keep on track when new offer is coming and when old one is ending !!!!

Correct bro:clap:tup

@Everyone if you take a pack in Jingalala Saturday offer and for the second month also you need it but you don't want to pay the whole amount then instead of removing it on your own from mytatasky website, call cc and tell cc to remove it. Cc might offer you the pack at lesser cost. Half the price.

*this trick won't work everytime :shy

Credits- Harshbardhan bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock