Planning to switch to Tata Sky HD

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 6,320
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe when HD access fee will get removed and HD add-on will be available, at that time you can switch to Tata Sky:)

U can't be satisfied with Joffer for Sports & EE genre....
May be ok for Premium & English movies channels. ...

ABCDEFGH said:
Maybe when HD access fee will get removed and HD add-on will be available, at that time you can switch to Tata Sky:)

HD addon may cost around 250/pm minimum :skd

But still worth if they give all HD channels as addon...

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
U can't be satisfied with Joffer for Sports & EE genre....
May be ok for Premium & English movies channels. ...

Already twice in this year Tata Sky has given English entertainment pack as Jingalala offer
Third is on the way
May be before end of the year we might get it for the 4th time as a offer is given after around 3 months.
So for 4 months we will be paying 4₹
The rest 8 months even if we pay the whole amount then it would get nullified.
Otherwise you can also use the trick I mentioned in post #40

FYI, English movies and HBO premium channels have already been given as Jingalala offer 3 times
Before the end of the year they will again offer it, so that makes 4 times

*Please Note- in a year there are 52/53 Saturdays

ABCDEFGH said:

tatasky will not remove hd acces pack

Pallab said:
tatasky will not remove hd acces pack

Yes. But can't resist for long-term...

If d2h officially announce complete HD addons , only Tatasky will remain with HD Access system :p

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:

If d2h officially announce complete HD addons , only Tatasky will remain with HD Access system :p

TS is the inventor of this HD access policy. So It's not new for TS as TS was the only operator with HD access policy till few month earlier when D2h follow this HD access policy scheme :k

And in long term I think both HD access & HD addon will be discontinued bcoz why should customer pay for SD chs which he/she never watch. So HD base packs are coming

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:

Tata sky Never Follow others :p its was D2h who Copied Many Things of TS Like HD Access Fee, Actve Services etc :lol :p :hehe

Rushil.D said:
Tata sky Never Follow others :p its was D2h who Copied Many Things of TS Like HD Access Fee, Actve Services etc :lol :p :hehe

No need to follow...
I didn't so u....

Tatasky will be the only dth with crap HD Access in future if d2h completely adapts...

Read my post carefully before commenting like a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock