Seeking Help Planning to Upgrade TS HD STB to TS HD+ PVR STB

Nice. Feel free to ask if any further question.

During upgrade keep in mind have to spare out Rs. 800 for Super LNB later if technician doesn't replace existing while upgrade. That happened with me, as CC then says while installation everything was fine so you have pay! Even Inverto Quard, Multi LNBs fails to give proper signals on Transfer box, maximum 2 tuners will work with those.

How do i force the technician to replace LNB for free ??? Like DTH Fan Bro had said i can demand the Super LNB be installed.

I have a total of 3 HD STB and a normal quad port LNB. I dont think that will be fine once HD+ STB is installed like u said.

How do i force the technician to replace LNB for free ??? Like DTH Fan Bro had said i can demand the Super LNB be installed.

I have a total of 3 HD STB and a normal quad port LNB. I dont think that will be fine once HD+ STB is installed like u said.
To show him problem:

Try to record 3 channels (watching one of those three). The third channel either won't record else show no signal. That's the issue.

They can use splitter with super lnb which works flawlessly. You can connect upto 36 set top boxes of TS and signal still should be strong enough. Super LNB has only port for cable out so splitter use require if you have multi connections. It is also used on MDUs.

Try to record 3 channels (watching one of those three). The third channel either won't record else show no signal. That's the issue.

They use splitter on super lnb which works flawlessly. You can connect upto 36 set top boxes of TS and signal still should be strong enough. Super LNB has only port for cable out so splitter use require if you have multi connections.

I was going by some old threads, If they use splitter then the issue i found was if Primary STB is off, the multi tv STB doesnt get signals also.
I guess they will charge for the splitter also.

I was going by some old threads, If they use splitter then the issue i found was if Primary STB is off, the multi tv STB doesnt get signals also.
No, that doesn't happen. I can power on any of my connection and watch without issues. Splitter is not much costly, 50-60rs. You can get from local market too but LNB is costly. If you don't get issues with current LNB then keep using that, but that will unlikely happen.

They were also giving SatCR LNB which had dual/quad port and works well on Transfer box.

SatCR LNB is something like this:

smXKdXq.jpg

The golden port can be used for high range signal boxes like Transfer box and rest of the ports for normal boxes. That is another solution TS has/had, unsure if they still provide it.

i read somewhere in this forum that all Sat CR LNB have been replaced with Super LNB for MDU and Transfer STB connections

I just hope everything goes well and they provide me with Super LNB considering i have 3 HD STB, also i can power anyone STB at any time without having signal issues.

I have exact same problem and I didn't know its a known issue. I have a primary Transfer HD box and secondary normal HD box. If my primary Transfer box is switched off, secondary HD box shows No Signal.

I have exact same problem and I didn't know its a known issue. I have a primary Transfer HD box and secondary normal HD box. If my primary Transfer box is switched off, secondary HD box shows No Signal.

If this issue is there then i want to first solve it before upgrading. I dont want to get into the hassle of calling tech again and again

Bro has Ur normal hd STB satellite settings set as SUPER LNB ? Or is it universal lnb

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock