Poor PQ in SD Channel

I recently changed my connection from dishtv to tatasky. But compared to dishtv , tatasky pq is poor. Both SD and hd ,dull picture quality .( Signal quality is also good 70% to 80%). Now I'm regretting my decision. Is there any solution.
I observed same thing when I switched from Hathway to Tata Sky 2 years back. However, after making some adjustments on my 50 inch TV and STB settings, I got superb studio like picture quality. (after connecting hdmi 2.1 quality improved even further)

You will need to play with brightness, contrast, sharpness and color on your TV and on your STB try to experiment with 1080i and 1080p modes to see which looks better.

Forgot to add about Super LNB....I checked each an
I observed same thing when I switched from Hathway to Tata Sky 2 years back. However, after making some adjustments on my 50 inch TV and STB settings, I got superb studio like picture quality. (after connecting hdmi 2.1 quality improved even further)

You will need to play with brightness, contrast, sharpness and color on your TV and on your STB try to experiment with 1080i and 1080p modes to see which looks better.
Forgot to add about Super LNB....instead of leaving it at default home transponder, you will need to go through each and every transponder and see which one has best signal and set that as your transponder. For e.g I get best signal on GSAT-K1-T

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock