Programs automatically recorded.. Cannot Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

sreevajhala

Reaction score
Hi, I just registered on the forum and am not aware if a thread on the same issue has been opened.

I have 3 HD+ DVRs and one problem I face on all of them is that programs are getting automatically recorded (Not a series recording) and I cannot delete such programs from my hard disk.

The only way I clear it from the recorded list is by formatting the hard disk. Has anyone else faced this issue and found a solution? Tatasky CC and technician could not help me out with the same.

I took have one program listed from many months which I can't delete.

Or don't remember correctly that

It was having some recording of say 10 minute, later on I deleted, now its showing zero minute and it is not getting deleted

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Yesterday night while watching Ind vs SA test match on Ten cricket the live telecast automatically got recorded and I even can't delete it.:angry

Re: RE: Programs automatically recorded.. Cannot Delete

Ëř Vasim Shaikh said:
Yesterday night while watching Ind vs SA test match on Ten cricket the live telecast automatically got recorded and I even can't delete it.:angry

It was post-match discussion that was recorded for me.

Had a tech visit me today. He wasn't aware of what to do! He said that my connectors were rusted and hence this error occurred! I played along with his stupidity.. till he understood his own mistake. Then he contacted his higher ups and said that I would have to format the hard disk and in case the problem persists, send a mail with the programs getting automatically recorded along with the time and date to the customer care email ID.

The levels these people stoop to in order to make money!

vix41085 said:
update software to 125 and solve ur problem

Bro why are you bumping 1 year Old thread ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock