Provide d2h HD 2222 software

Vishaldixit

Reaction score
I am using my d2h hd2222 after 2 year. Software Id 22. Channels are not working. Error showing E100-4. So plz. Provide me latest software & how to install it on my d2h box.

Keep it switched on with cable from the dish connected for a couple of days. If that doesn't help I don't think anything else can at the moment. Later on call D2h technician for a visit.

Remove power cable from stb, press and hold reset button then plug in power cable, release reset button after you see the download screen. Try it

Problem solved.
I switched on the box and leave it over night. That update the box with new software which I'd 33. But the error E100-4 not solve. Then I did heavy refresh with the help of retailer. Then solve the problems.
Now I am happy. I am enjoying free pack for 1 month. And monthly charge 37 Rs.

Keep it switched on with cable from the dish connected for a couple of days. If that doesn't help I don't think anything else can at the moment. Later on call D2h technician for a visit.
Thanks bro for it advice

Problem solved.
I switched on the box and leave it over night. That update the box with new software which I'd 33. But the error E100-4 not solve. Then I did heavy refresh with the help of retailer. Then solve the problems.
Now I am happy. I am enjoying free pack for 1 month. And monthly charge 37 Rs.
What do you mean by heavy refresh, let others know the procedure

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock