Puthiya Thalaimurai TV blocked in Arasu Cable.(NOW BACK)

RE: News channel Puthiya Thalaimurai TV blocked in Arasu Cable...?

News channels still going on in Arasu Analog

Lotus news
Polimer news
Raj news
Thanthi tv
Sathiyam
Kalaignar news
Jaya news

All are in prime band...:tup

Above few channels are doing their best in criticizing present govt but still in air..

I don't say Arasu is the best.. Arasu is 100% times better than SCV..

If SCV give platinum pack for 100Rs, then i'd support SCV too..

HOUSE-MD said:
1: Never compare a monopoly with Arasu, Arasu always gave 100 times more channels than what was given by the monopoly all these ages.

What is Monopoly? A monopoly exists when a specific person or enterprise is the only supplier of a particular commodity.

It applies for both private and Govt company.

100 times more channels than the other? You are comparing present analog SCV with Arasu , you should Old SCV with Arasu.

HOUSE-MD said:
2: If Arasu removed 1 or 2 channels then it can easily match them with 5 other alternate channels. Was the same happened with the monopoly till date?

Same can be applicable to SCV also right when PT was removed from SCV due to non agreement of terms , why you couldn't match with other alternative channels?

HOUSE-MD said:
3: If they intend to push people to DAS then does their DAS have all the missing channels (DAS people please clarify)? They cant even give an English package within Rs 200. (There are atleast 2 other non govt MSO's that gives such packages in Chennai and yet the current MSO wont.)

Any company can work based what most of the customers need. Their target is low-level & low middle class people who prefer more tamil channels in their package. 90% people wish that.

HOUSE-MD said:
4: I would only blame Arasu if they leave me with absolutely no alternative than their preferred choice which doesn't seem to have happened any time for the rest of the TN.

Funny , an it shows your knowledge on present cable tv industry in TN. They are showing only their preferred choice of channels in Arasu , you have no choice. And If you say you are not talking about channels and about alternate service itself, sorry you have no alternative in TN other than Arasu for cable , atleast during SCV period you can see some other MSO's here and there. Now NO other MSO in TN except Arasu.

HOUSE-MD said:
5: I Still blame Arasu as they are yet to come to Chennai.

That is your wish.

HOUSE-MD said:
6: Mostly PT will return to Arasu (At-least on DAS) unlike other places where they just go missing permanently both on Analogue and on DAS.

I Guess PT is available in DAS.

HOUSE-MD said:
7: PT infact is good for Arasu as they get a chance to find their real faults via PT (neutral news) and correct them so the next State elections can too be enjoyed by them due to the TN Govts people friendly measures.

Neutral news :) Joke of the Day..Even PT people will not accept this..

BTW , This would be my last mail on this thread. I know you guys will not accept it as you are blindly supporting. Njoy supporting Arasu :)

Viki said:
What is Monopoly? A monopoly exists when a specific person or enterprise is the only supplier of a particular commodity.

It applies for both private and Govt company.

Govt Monopoly is better than private, or better no monopoly at all, allow all LCO's and MSO's to any given area so local cable becomes wired telephone line type business with multiple players and those who want DTH may use it as well.

Viki said:
100 times more channels than the other? You are comparing present analog SCV with Arasu , you should Old SCV with Arasu.

Old? When they gave better package in Analogue? Other new MSO's always gave better packages.

Viki said:
Same can be applicable to SCV also right when PT was removed from SCV due to non agreement of terms , why you couldn't match with other alternative channels?

If carriage fees is the real issue than why not include them in DAS?

Viki said:
Any company can work based what most of the customers need. Their target is low-level & low middle class people who prefer more tamil channels in their package. 90% people wish that.

More Tamil channels? Are you counting Raj Digital plus, Musix and news too??

Viki said:
Funny , an it shows your knowledge on present cable tv industry in TN. They are showing only their preferred choice of channels in Arasu , you have no choice. And If you say you are not talking about channels and about alternate service itself, sorry you have no alternative in TN other than Arasu for cable

Did Arasu create monopoly in the first place? LCO's promoted monopoly in cable tv business, and Arasu had no choice but to follow the same Monopoly and become another Monopoly.

Only an Army can fight another Army.

Viki said:
atleast during SCV period you can see some other MSO's here and there. Now NO other MSO in TN except Arasu.

How many MSO's where there in Chennai? They never went past 10% of the total Chennai population.

Viki said:
I Guess PT is available in DAS.

Only in Arasu DAS i think, did the currently Monopoly ever considered giving this Channel?

Viki said:
BTW , This would be my last mail on this thread. I know you guys will not accept it as you are blindly supporting. Njoy supporting Arasu :)

I'm not blindly supporting Arasu, but due to their perfect packages i support them. If the Current MSO can give international FTA news channels in analogue and moves back the last slot unviewable Channels to viewable locations i would like that too and would write a few supporting words, but will they ever?

HOUSE-MD said:
Govt Monopoly is better than private, or better no monopoly at all

That's why I said no point in discussing with you. Njoy Arasu! and wait for Arasu!

Viki said:
That's why I said no point in discussing with you. Njoy Arasu! and wait for Arasu!

See, comparing the two Monopoly i support Arasu as their package and service is excellent.
If you think i blindly support Arasu just visit the following threads. I have supported other MSO's like TCCL, Jak etc.

TCCL or Arasu or any MSO challenging SCV a reality or just a myth.

JAK STB + Platinum package for 1 year at Rs 1500.

New MSO in Chennai to challenge the Monopoly.

I Support the Best, Right now ARASU is the Best.

Re: RE: News channel Puthiya Thalaimurai TV blocked in Arasu Cable...?

HOUSE-MD said:
See, comparing the two Monopoly i support Arasu as their package and service is excellent.
If you think i blindly support Arasu just visit the following threads. I have supported other MSO's like TCCL, Jak etc.

TCCL or Arasu or any MSO challenging SCV a reality or just a myth.

JAK STB + Platinum package for 1 year at Rs 1500.

New MSO in Chennai to challenge the Monopoly.

There is no monopoly as customers has choice to switch to dth or in some place IP TV or jio (in future).

But if govt is giving anything cheaper than market price then u should know that it's subsidized much like railway fare.

Sarkar said:
There is no monopoly as customers has choice to switch to dth or in some place IP TV or jio (in future).

A monopoly exists when a specific person or enterprise is the only supplier of a particular commodity. Local cable is a service and DTH are totally a different service though both transmit cable tv channels. And IP Tv is again another different service that needs a good Internet that not everyone can afford or need just to watch a television.

Sarkar said:
But if govt is giving anything cheaper than market price then u should know that it's subsidized much like railway fare.

Market price? We have Private MSO's in Chennai that can provide over 5 sports channels and over 4 top eng movie channels and all Tamil pay channels at just Rs 150 that includes taxes, Are these MSO's providing people any subsidy? It's just the best price and a win-win for both sides.

Arasu too doesn't subsidize, but just offers the packages at the price that people can afford by purchasing them at bulk prices.

Viki said:

We know u r Scv and sun network fan boy.
we definitely hate Scv 's monopoly.

That's why we don't want discuss with u. S,

Magee said:
We know u r Scv and sun network fan boy.
we definitely hate Scv 's monopoly.

That's why we don't want discuss with u. S,

Magee , FYI I never supported any network anyone blindly like you guys. This Thread itself a proof to find , who is supporting one-side BLINDLY.

It is getting into personal , if you have points to defend Arasu's move to remove PT from its network , share it else better we stop it here. Because you also know that it is bad move by Arasu Cable TV.

If SCV does it is wrong! If Arasu does it is right! this is called #hematotomatodoctine

HOUSE-MD said:
A monopoly exists when a specific person or enterprise is the only supplier of a particular commodity. Local cable is a service and DTH are totally a different service though both transmit cable tv channels. And IP Tv is again another different service that needs a good Internet that not everyone can afford or need just to watch a television.

Market price? We have Private MSO's in Chennai that can provide over 5 sports channels and over 4 top eng movie channels and all Tamil pay channels at just Rs 150 that includes taxes, Are these MSO's providing people any subsidy? It's just the best price and a win-win for both sides.

Arasu too doesn't subsidize, but just offers the packages at the price that people can afford by purchasing them at bulk prices.

State entertainment tax is Rs 30 on an average + 12.36% service tax (central government). That means out of Rs 150 close to Rs 45 goes to tax. If u have seen broadcaster rate card then u will see it will be never possible to distribute 5 sports ch+ 4 top eng movie ch at just Rs 105. On top of that company needs to make profit out of those Rs 105 otherwise it cannot sustain.

Still u think it's not subsidized ? :huh

If it's not subsidized then why Siticable/digicable/hathway etc charges Rs 300 package for same requirement(5 sports ch+ 4 top eng movie ch) here in kolkata, I am sure rate is almost same in Delhi or mumbai.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock