Puthiya Thalaimurai TV blocked in Arasu Cable.(NOW BACK)

RE: News channel Puthiya Thalaimurai TV blocked in Arasu Cable...?

Sarkar said:
If it's not subsidized then why Siticable/digicable/hathway etc charges Rs 300 package for same requirement(5 sports ch+ 4 top eng movie ch) here in kolkata, I am sure rate is almost same in Delhi or mumbai.

In my city Siti Cable charging Rs. 285 with all Sports channels + English Movie channels.

Anirudha said:
In my city Siti Cable charging Rs. 285 with all Sports channels + English Movie channels.

Tax included ?

Don't know what formula Arasu has so that they can give all in Rs 150 :u

Sarkar said:
Tax included ?

I have not seen any statement from Arasu saying they will provide everything for Rs. 150...It is our members assumption!

Sarkar said:
Tax included ?

And Arasu cable TV till date never done any investment for control room setup , they are using cable operators control room , but never paid rental till date.

Sarkar said:
State entertainment tax is Rs 30 on an average + 12.36% service tax (central government). That means out of Rs 150 close to Rs 45 goes to tax. If u have seen broadcaster rate card then u will see it will be never possible to distribute 5 sports ch+ 4 top eng movie ch at just Rs 105. On top of that company needs to make profit out of those Rs 105 otherwise it cannot sustain.

Still u think it's not subsidized ? :huh

If it's not subsidized then why Siticable/digicable/hathway etc charges Rs 300 package for same requirement(5 sports ch+ 4 top eng movie ch) here in kolkata, I am sure rate is almost same in Delhi or mumbai.

No North Indian MSO in TN, forget Arasu, just check this private MSO from Chennai providing all top channels well within Rs 150 (Inclusive of Tax) - http://tccl.co.in/sites/all/themes/developer_tccl/files/22_Package_New_Pre_Pro.pdf

You still think its a subsidy? How will a private entity provide subsidy?

The majority Tamil channels are in a high competition so they will just rush to enter the list, all Eng and sports channels are linked either with some strong Hindi based channel distribution group and with lesser than 5% people viewing Hindi channels in TN (also in Chennai) these distributes need to sell their products at rock bottom prices to enter the market, this entry will easily include the eng and sports channels as its always a bulk purchase by Arasu which feeds around 1 crore homes (Chennai's 4 million cable homes not included).

Please note, Arasu has the top management that can negotiate any least price for any channel distributor from North India, so Rs 150 for all the channels itself is a huge huge profit for Arasu if it can enter the Chennai's 4 Million Homes.

Any questions??

HOUSE-MD said:
No North Indian MSO in TN, forget Arasu, just check this private MSO from Chennai providing all top channels well within Rs 150 (Inclusive of Tax) - http://tccl.co.in/sites/all/themes/developer_tccl/files/22_Package_New_Pre_Pro.pdf

You still think its a subsidy? How will a private entity provide subsidy?

First of all where is Tamil's leading channels Chutti TV & Adithya in the list. Also SUN Life another leading channel from Old Tamil Songs & Movie genre is missing.

HOUSE-MD said:
Arasu has the top management that can negotiate any least price for any channel distributor from North India, so Rs 150 for all the channels itself is a huge huge profit for Arasu if it can enter the Chennai's 4 Million Homes.

Yes, It happened already! It is not because they want to support Arasu , it is because of throat cutting approach and Arasu's monopoly. No media house survive if every state follows this path. This is why every media company is indirectly opposing Arasu's DAS.

You know m what was the first step after Arasu took control of cable business?! Jaya Network became pay channel network.

I am not against Arasu , but I am saying they should allow others also operate! But do you think Govt machinery will allow that.

If you really want to know about Arasu cable TV come out and talk to some cable operator outside Chennai and some broadcasters if possible. Cable operator will tell how they are suffering and how they are losing customers to DTH. And broadcaster will tell you the ground reality about channel distribution.

And Till you wear Arasu cable supporter glass you will not think about bad thing happening because of Arasu...

pt useless chanel

thanthi tv is best

And I really wonder , how you guys supporting removal of a channel just because they criticized Govt!!! If this continues which media dare to give news against Govt! All will be Pro Govt media (Already most of them Pro Govt , no one is dared to question Govt)

In print media Govt cuts Govt ads to news papers if they publish news that criticizing Govt or ruling party , and in electronic media they do it in other way by blocking the channel from Cable.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock