Puthiya Thalaimurai TV blocked in Arasu Cable.(NOW BACK)

RE: News channel Puthiya Thalaimurai TV blocked in Arasu Cable...?

tn govt doing lot of good things but how dare pt give such baseless info

very good move by arasu cable

Viki said:
First of all where is Tamil's leading channels Chutti TV & Adithya in the list. Also SUN Life another leading channel from Old Tamil Songs & Movie genre is missing.

Ok, 133.50 + 7.50 (Chutti Tv ) + 10 (Aditya) + 7.25 (Sun Life) = 158.25 + tax 19.75 = Rs 178. Its still way less than current MSO that collects over Rs 240 for a similar pack. :) :)

Viki said:
Yes, It happened already! It is not because they want to support Arasu , it is because of throat cutting approach and Arasu's monopoly. No media house survive if every state follows this path. This is why every media company is indirectly opposing Arasu's DAS.

Survival of the fittest. ;) ;)

Viki said:
You know m what was the first step after Arasu took control of cable business?! Jaya Network became pay channel network.

I think Jaya Network channels are still over 50% cheaper than their competitor. So whats wrong?? After-all this is business and they need to make money at the right time to put some new movies and programmes.

Viki said:
I am not against Arasu , but I am saying they should allow others also operate! But do you think Govt machinery will allow that.

We had other good MSO's like TCCL, Jak etc... were they allowed to operate to atleast more than 5% of homes? Who stopped them? Arasu? Arasu wasn't even there in Chennai when these MSO's were started.

As i said earlier, to fight with an army you need to be an Army. So only a Monopoly can challenge another Monopoly. Arasu has no choice other than being a people friendly monopoly.

Viki said:
If you really want to know about Arasu cable TV come out and talk to some cable operator outside Chennai and some broadcasters if possible. Cable operator will tell how they are suffering and how they are losing customers to DTH. And broadcaster will tell you the ground reality about channel distribution.

Monopoly is always bad for any business, even if it is the current MSO or Arasu. But LCO's doesn't seem to leave Arasu with no choice but to just to be the same rude like the old MSO.

Viki said:
And Till you wear Arasu cable supporter glass you will not think about bad thing happening because of Arasu...

If LCO's really want to save their business at the moment they either need to connect to arasu and go CAS with Arasu's CAS license or just lay multiple cables in their area and distribute atleast 2/3 different MSO lines so people can choose what they want and LCO's also retain all their subscribers and noone will move to DTH.

This is definitely costly, but on a long run LCO's can make money by retaining all subscribers and also bring some more from the DTH back to local cable.

Had i had Arasu i would have gone CAS long... long back.... now who is the loser? My LCO, who fails to get additional money from me and Me myself who is unable to watch pay channels and this makes me hate my LCO.

Viki said:
:) S...

Thanthi puts Good Jallra to Govt than PT...

For me Thanthi is the best tamil news channel as i don't get any better and decent news channel after PT was removed and after a long time replaced by Thanti. Just give me PT and Thanti together then i can compare who is best.

supermachi said:
tn govt doing lot of good things but how dare pt give such baseless info

very good move by arasu cable

Hahaha Continue guys ...

HOUSE-MD said:
Ok, 133.50 + 7.50 (Chutti Tv ) + 10 (Aditya) + 7.25 (Sun Life) = 158.25 + tax 19.75 = Rs 178. Its still way less than current MSO that collects over Rs 240 for a similar pack. :) :)

You talked about base pack and I compared base pack. If you can calculate in that way. 139+28.50 = 167.50+tax , you will end with more channels than TCCL.

HOUSE-MD said:
Survival of the fittest. ;) ;)

Don't you think it is illogical :)

HOUSE-MD said:
I think Jaya Network channels are still over 50% cheaper than their competitor. So whats wrong?? After-all this is business and they need to make money at the right time to put some new movies and programmes.

Yes! Cheaper , because it is not worth for money!

Jaya TV - Rs 9
Jaya Plus - Rs 4
Jaya Max - Rs 6
Jaya Movies Rs 6.

Jaya TV 's price is more than double of Star Vijay...So , JAYA TV is better channel than Vijay?

If Arasu is not there no MSO would have subscribed Jaya Network channels.

If SUN TV or others does it is monopoly , if JAYA TV or Arasu does it business , what a logic Sir Ji!!

HOUSE-MD said:
We had other good MSO's like TCCL, Jak etc... were they allowed to operate to atleast more than 5% of homes? Who stopped them? Arasu? Arasu wasn't even there in Chennai when these MSO's were started.

Just Chennai is not the TN , come out of Chennai show me a single large MSO in TN (Outside Chennai)...You are having TCCL and JAK in Chennai.When SCV was there , there was some MSOs in TN, now??

HOUSE-MD said:
As i said earlier, to fight with an army you need to be an Army. So only a Monopoly can challenge another Monopoly. Arasu has no choice other than being a people friendly monopoly.

Monopoly word itself is not people friendly , but you say it is people friendly monopoly :)...Continue...

HOUSE-MD said:
Monopoly is always bad for any business, even if it is the current MSO or Arasu. But LCO's doesn't seem to leave Arasu with no choice but to just to be the same rude like the old MSO.

If LCO's really want to save their business at the moment they either need to connect to arasu and go CAS with Arasu's CAS license or just lay multiple cables in their area and distribute atleast 2/3 different MSO lines so people can choose what they want and LCO's also retain all their subscribers and noone will move to DTH.

This is definitely costly, but on a long run LCO's can make money by retaining all subscribers and also bring some more from the DTH back to local cable.

Had i had Arasu i would have gone CAS long... long back.... now who is the loser? My LCO, who fails to get additional money from me and Me myself who is unable to watch pay channels and this makes me hate my LCO.

Many times I have explained you it is impossible for a LCO to provide 2/3 different MSO lines to subscriber , if you dreaming so why cann't you try yourself to setup an LCO and provide??? It is really good idea , but practically?!!??!! Think practically man.

Viki said:
Magee , FYI I never supported any network anyone blindly like you guys. This Thread itself a proof to find , who is supporting one-side BLINDLY.

It is getting into personal , if you have points to defend Arasu's move to remove PT from its network , share it else better we stop it here. Because you also know that it is bad move by Arasu Cable TV.

If SCV does it is wrong! If Arasu does it is right! this is called #hematotomatodoctine

I agreed. If u r not supporting any network means, that's Good. Go ahead. BTW I am also not supporting any network. Both arasu and Scv are wrong . Just I thought u are defending Scv. So, only I insists it. Anyway, just goahead.

Please understand people, we're not supporting Arasu blindly..

We're not the supporter of present ruling government too..

We are supporting a MSO called Arasu which provides "all major pay channels for less than 200Rs."

If any MSO or DTH matches the above criteria, then they too will be supported strongly by us..

Arasu cable was actually launched by previous DMK govt in 2008..So we are thankful to that previous govt too..

Aravindan, That's right...We should not support anyone blindly. Just see this thread. How people are defending the action of removing PT , just because they criticized Govt...If this continues we will have only Pro-Govt channels in cable!

And DMK started it because they want to put check on SUN Network , and present Govt doing it for the same and to promote ruling party channel. if you believe they are acting on benefits of common people , sorry boss we are wrong.

Viki said:
And DMK started it because they want to put check on SUN Network , and present Govt doing it for the same and to promote ruling party channel. if you believe they are acting on benefits of common people , sorry boss we are wrong.

Well said..
Putting check to SCV (not Sun network) is the both govt's aim ..
That aim actually means both of them working on benefits of the people..
Once SCV removed, people will started to benefit a lot..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock