DDF Exclusive RDTV will have only one package with 5 year subscription to FTA channels

Looks like they are trying to do things differently but people who are used to watching paid channels will move out ( if not moved already)
I think there would be very few people who would like to view FTA channels now.

veecon good decision for free to air tv viewers,
with 300 channels.

If there r 300 free channels, why ddfd never added them,ism excited to know which r those 300,some one pls provide list or link of the 300 channels, if reliance gives them for free,than its new revolution

Where are 300 free FTA channels in India,already some are on DD platform,why they will come to Reliance they will come only if yearly fees is less than Doordarshan

Great update @jay vithlani bro! But this ₹1999 pack would be only for existing subscribers right? I doubt anyone would go for it. Only those interested in FTA would do so.

I guess they will give some paid channels also to attract viewers and justify 1999 tag.

Dish TV Rs 1179 3 years non stop plan is better where you get all FTA channels for Rs 1/ day and one is having option to add paid channels by paying Rs 10 per channel per month

My guess is that RDTV will go for dual lnb like DishTV as at 93.5 degrees is easy to catch DD free to air channels free of cost,which is very near to RDTV frquencu of 91.5

Last edited:
All dth shift to 93 degree in feb 2018 so wait and watch
reliance start only 20 fta channel no all channel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock