DDF Exclusive RDTV will have only one package with 5 year subscription to FTA channels

I think it will have those channels available which in reality are available for free on different satellites

if big brands, zee sony,colors, utv, star, sun etc are not in this pack... then why d hell they re even charging 33 rs per month.:angry:

dd free dish doesnt charge u a penny :no:

DD free Dish does not charge penny but if they (Rdtv)give 300-400 free to air channels there will be many takers,but it is doubtful that they have that kind of money to hire ku band transponders to transmit signals to be received in India

Good move , it would be good for a second ary connection ... Bcoz it doesn't have any paid channels , so even if users want to watch a single pay channel they cant ..
Also if some yearly package would be launched t would be good ..
hope they will add each n every FTA channel in coming days..

How they can launch fta channels each ku band cost more than 10 crore per year,today they are closing down pay channels for not having enough cash flow,so in long run RDTV free to air channels will be flop show

And you can't watch any sports events too on rdtv...DD feed won't be available to rdtv viewers...

And you can't watch any sports events too on rdtv...DD feed won't be available to rdtv viewers...
True. I wonder what notice they'll put up while the matches are on. Usually DTHs provide Star / Sony channel no. where subscribers may view the match. RDTV's notice will be more like "You can't watch it anyway."

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock